OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

See it to believe. Yes see these photos. They are in India. http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/extraordinary-india-30/  
Do our Soldiers have better weapons, equipment and intelligence ?  If so why India took  12 hours to kill 3 terrorists in Gurdaspur...
Hi, What is leader board seen in the left side of the page. What is the significance of this board and on what basis information is displayed here. Getting...
We all come across transgenders or enunchs, begging for money at traffic signal or at functions and wedding. They have no option but to beg or go for prostitution for living....
I would like to take a photograph with great Lataji. If I have to select opposite gender, it would be Shah rukh and Sachin. What about you? :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
What is the name of the latest element discovered?
Some habits may harm our teeth. Chewing pen and other bad habits may harm your teeth in long run. More in the given...
Check out the website http://www.view360.in It shows the 360 degree view of many waterfalls,temples,mountains,palaces etc. Some of them are really good.
put a copyscape tool bar on boddunan so anyone copies our articles they will be banned www.copyscape.com
My question is that does a article get cash credit, in 2 weeks after editor approval or it may take time length more than that?
Vijay Bhatt, the legendary patriarch of Indian cinema, introduced classical music to Hindi films. Vijay Bhatt’s films were often a medium to unite classical giants on a common...
 The cop asks a relevant question . The question is If he placed a Laddoo as a trap to catch a rat and if it gets caught and pleads for mercy saying that it had come to...
I want to invite people who are really interested for learning or improving editorial skills. Offer is as below: 1. Develop a facebook page on my anonymous ID for...
Daily deal websites or Groupon clones have brought new and innovative ways for doing businesses, attracting a lot of entrepreneurs and customers from all over the world in a...
While a Preacher was trying to raise money for his parish, he found out there was a great deal of money to be made in the horse racing business. To his dismay, he discovered at...
Sony is going to a launch a new TV with the following features. - TV will automatically switching by seeing that you are sleepy. This is going to be achieved by a motion...
Why is South Korea called the Land of the Morning Calm?
  In Mimbai there are lakhs of pensioner waithing for payment for years.  The government is playing games like digital life certificate.But all that the pensioners...
My article was rejected as one of my images were too big for the frame. I was asked to correct that and submit the article for re-review. I corrected that using edit article and...
Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum. I tried submitting an article. However i get a message - article successfully saved. I don't get to see any message that it is submitted....