OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hai All, I hope it to be a good idea to display the "Current Time" on the Home page of Boddunan...... Hope this would definitely help members to know the...
Anshu Gupta and  Sanjiv Chaturvedi are the proud Winners. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/07/29/indians-magsaysay-award_n_7892658.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
Some times coincidences amaze us. Here are some strange ...
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is no match for NATURAL STUPIDITY !!! My Dear Friends, :P Write your views (obviously funny) on the subject. Don't think much deeply, No need to...
It is a known fact that among Hindus, it is a ritual that son would cremate his parents or any dead family member and not the daughters. Gradually, a shift from this age old...
Today is Alam's marriage. Let us all wish him. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5709]} So, it's party the whole day in Boddunan {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5710]}
Suggestion of topic for group discussion I want to suggest this topic. "Money demand on marriage generating crimes in India"
Hi, I saw in an article, after getting 2500 points membership becomes silver. But I have taken 2683 points but for me still it shows as bronze, Why? Regards Guru S Shivaa
When did Beijing become the capital of China?
Samsung introduced world's smallest Laser Printer namely ML 1666.
There is a sad event. Krnataka rationalist Kalburgi has been killed by religious fundamentalists. Somebody enquired about him and on seeing him immediately shot him dead and left...
India opted for secular ism, despite the triumph of two nation theory, which gave a separate homeland to Muslims. Secularism implies non interference and freedom to practice ones...
Timeline of last-ditch efforts made by Yakub Memon, convicted in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, who was hanged in Nagpur jail  on 30...
Here are just a few things you should know about people who think with their...
Most bank customers have provided bank their AADHAAR and PAN both. Now Income Tax department is also requiring linking of PAN with AAdhaar. If my income is below the taxable...
Today I came to a cafe to create a blog in Blognagar and to post a GSLV post in it as first.Also I wished to make it my frequent English blog.But I failed to create due to...
Hi All, I think it will be nice to have a seperate section/category on Forum named "Humour/Comedy" in which members can post jokes, funny quotation/incidents, witty...
What's the importance of salt and pepper in your life??? Sorry...dish!!! :P You can take both...and give some nice answers :laugh: :laugh:
Here are some facts about Radh Maa satsangs.  https://in.screen.yahoo.com/editors-choice/dolly-bindra-discloses-naked-reality-143000684.html  
Which is the world's first post office?