OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If not please make provision so that members can also appreciate other member's contribution by gifting points to each other.
What is October heat?
It is not clear to me how we need to post the links in other sites. Is it sufficient to just paste the url or is there some code to type. Also how will you credit me for posting...
A Dalit woman was very inhumanly treated at Chhhatarpur. Strangely, this is not news for national Indian Press and...
I am really happy that I received my third cheque from the boddunan today! :) :) :)
Marital rape is sex with wife without consent. It's a big issue in the west. However Ms Menaka Gandhi in parliament said on Thursday that concept of marital rape is not relevant...
Albert Einstein said: We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made. Know more about Facts about...
In an article in Dawn newspaper, former DG of Federal Investigating Agency (FIA) Tariq Khosa has backed all assertions made by India about the involvement of Pakistani nationals...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7211]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7212]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7213]}
Hi friends, I was an active member of boddunan and submitted more than 100 articles in 2009-2010. Even though I stopped writing and visiting boddunan due to other...
If you have a VISA debit or credit card, then you can pay all your utility bills like Electricity,Mobile,Landline,Gas,Insurance etc at www.visabillpay.com Read my article...
As we all know what is the importance of wikipedia on Internet. SO One should write an article in wikipedia about Boddunan. Maverick please do something because I am not able...
Which was the first living organism on Earth?
Dear Friends, I am a member in Boddunan family. And I have received my check once. But for the last two months I could not be active here due to some other stuffs. Any way...
Taking inspiration from chinmoy ji's pictures here i present few pictures taken on my trip to araku valley in Andhra Pradesh {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4969]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Visiting India Pakistan border is a unique experience. Both Indian and Pakistan border forces daily bring flags down. There are some other features given...
Some of the senior members know me here. Boddunan played  a best role in my life. when I used to feel lonely and no work to do then it gave me a hope and inspiration and...
Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls. Read & Forward to benefit the needy Dear Friends, If you have come across any bright students coming...
 the subjects of human experimentation have been prisoners, slaves, or even family members. In some notable cases, doctors have performed experiments on themselves when they...
Hi all, As promised yesterday, I am with a suggestion to bring some (Positive) interaction in forums.. Its like a "Ask & Answer" type of Interaction... Here...