OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We all know the importance of Trees. They give us Shelter, food and warmth. Above all the help maintain Environmental Balance. But among these Trees , there are  some ...
Hello to Everyone from delhi I am a new writer on this website B) :( :laugh: :angry: :huh: :sick: :blush: :woohoo:
In a few days Amitabh is going to release Dilip Kumar's auto biography. Who is a greater actor Dilip Kumar or Amitabh. I feel it is Dilip Kumar because he was a pioneer who had...
Lalu continuing his strategy of promoting his family members in politics wants to send his wife Rabri Devi and Daughter Misa Bharti in Rajya Sabha. He already had set his sons in...
If you share a computer with other users and want some extra security on your folders ? There are two ways to password protect a folder built into Windows XP. Method 1: Password...
Today when I was reading a forum I saw one member (better to hide the name)being listed as "Fresh Boarder".His posts are seen 3.But points 4128!!After introducing the...
After 25 years CIA has made public some documents regarding the role of Rajiv Gandhi in the Bofors scam. The fact is he was a corrupt PM, but in India, the masses have a"...
Recently the period of GD feels very long.Ten days for a GD is really very long.As a result in first few days active discussion takes place.Moderators may have noticed it.So...
Award for 02Aug'10-08Aug'10 has been skipped. Even though it has been added yesterday, there is a mistake in this award. Award for 2Aug -...
According to the rules and regulations minimum payout is only Rs.1000 upto December 31,2009. Is the minimum payout changed now ? What is the minimum payout now?
Music maestro A. R. Rahman stands a chance to win at the Oscars once again with his work in Sports  biopic, "Pele, birth of a...
visit my blogs...
Zahida Heena is Pakistan writer. Yesterday I read article of her in newspaper. She claimed than she saw a siren in her childhood. She said that I saw it at exhibition. She added...
Why do people change ? They are not the same we met long back. Does time and situations change a person
We have some regions in India which are unique in their own way. And quite different from other States. Here are  such States from North East. For example there is a region...
There are scores of talented and dedicated directors, writers and producers in Bollywood. It was due to their dedication, Indian movie lovers could see some all time classics....
Cleansing  the Blood Vessels from Cholesterol is vital for a Healthy life. Garlic and Lemon will help....
The list below is the statics taken from my page.The first in it is done by me today 2/11/09.But it is shown as carried out on 1/11/09.Also look the last one.It is daily log in...
One wonders why PeTA is for stoppage of the Jallikattu so strongly. The same group is not bothered about other ritualistic massacres. here is a link. Readers can think about...
Hello I am Mohit sunar from west bengal India.....!! Just joined boddunan.com and looking forward to great learnings. Just needed to clear small doubt , Incase I need to post...