OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose for the first time ever you sent a friendship request to someone from boddunan and he or she doesn't accepts it, how will it effect you in future? a) I will never...
Few may remember Jagdish Raj. He has been cremated in Mumbai in presence of a number of Bollywood personalities. But there is no cinema goer who would not be familiar with face...
Friend, New year is coming.We have lot of expectations about coming year.As well we can suggest some improvements to our dear Boddunan.Please put your suggestions here.
I am sharing an English e-book here. I have few more, if one wants, i can mail other files through the e-mail or i can attach them here. Let me know! Thanks Rakhi
What do you feel if your junior get double salary jump? It could be painful or joyful . Discussion will be more interesting if that person was working under you. Its happen real...
The saffron elements have strange notion of nationalism.  See how they harassed a police...
Renowned Film maker and Actor K. Viswanath  was awarded Dada Saheb Phalke Award.for the year 2016 He made movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Among the Movies he made...
One meal which I love the most in the day is breakfast. I like to have a sumptuous breakfast and tend to try a lot of varieties of food. Here is one awesome list covering 60...
Hi friends, Im Vinodh, im a old member to boddunan. but nowadays only im very active as i like this site very much and its geniun too.
How many boxes are there in the picture
Hi Good Morning Friends :) :) To day I got my first Voter Award in this site. :ohmy: :ohmy: Now I started ,to continue my journey with your guidance and kind response...
Hii my old friends and new comers on boddunan. Lohit Seth is getting back on boddunan and will be active forever now. Just completed my B.TECH before 2 days. I saw Boddunan is...
who is owner of boddunan.com
A member generates maximum points every week. No problems about that. But on a Monday morning by 9 am he has already generated more than 100 points without contributing a single...
Hi, Can i uninstall and reinstall a trial version of a software to use it again. If not what should i do?.Will the trail version work again if the entire folder of the previous...
I think boddunan do not restrict for posting article just put one law as per my point of view. If any day more than 2 article rejected by boddunan then user should not able to...
One of the members Ra_k is displayed in Award section as receiving Rs.182.25 as forum activator award. Is it true or a mistake.
i am srinivas...i am new here!
Shikhar Dhawan is continuing his great form for Team India. This time he has delivered for Team India A. He scored 248 against South Africa A which is the second best in all time...
A few days ago, when talking to an the assembled chief ministers of India’s states, Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared that he wanted India to be a “$5 trillion economy” by...