OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

everyone who write poems please do share one of your original poem here or few lines of your poems... my poem-title-"ALL ALONE" Miles I have...
I have found that indiastudychannel, expose knowledge which websites also providing same type of facilities to write articles by giving cash credits. What is the speciality of...
Why are some members no longer stay in this website? What is the reason for that?
I have found that articles can be written in Telugu language. So many sites like this only asking to write articles in English. Does Telugu articles suitable the adsense of this...
When there is a law that there is equal share of a girl and a boy on ancestoral property then why even then boys show that they have full share on the paternal property and the...
Do you beleive on it. :) I think most of the people don't beleive that the tortoise wins everytime.They want to make their kids the rabbit. :evil: But i still beleive on...
What u think about yourself... Are you good or bad. Describe about yourself..... Start......
True greatness does not lie in intelligence alone. It is how you use your brain that truly matters. If you use your brain to do bad things instead of good, you are not truly...
Hi , all hru plz help me to add my new website in my profile section at left side in my boddunan section I finally bought website for 10000/- & you will love...
HII friends how are u all,hows life. sorry for out from boddunan for a very long time.. now i will try my best to do same work as done earlier. i hope everyone is fine here...
What kind of avatar is best for a profile picture?
If there is any SEO expert here to help me know the difference of tags and keywords. Thank you in advance.
Suppose we right an article then what google will read first. What will google search engine give priority to, red and or pink? Please let me know.
dgbb gbggggggggggggggb dgbbbbbbbbbbb
Hello friends from today IPL 5 is starting till may 27. please tell whats your view on IPL happening every year.Is IPL really improved the game of Indian players.share your views...
I feel happy to say that one of my article has been hit 125 times :woohoo: by the users but i am really depressed to see it that no one commented on it. :evil: :angry: :(...
Here all members are in competition to write forum posts. I did not find it in other sites.
What is the meaning of karma in profile page?
today a friend of mine asked me my age and as my habit i never tell my age wrong i told him truth but he was not believing and the reason was this that girls always hide their...
Friends, my nokia phone got switched off. After oning it. the date and time got disturb. I tried alot to set them. But i am not understanding how to set. So If any of you using...