OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

just hear this song you will forget this world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9SatRoyCY
Friends, what do you think, is this good to have overconfidence or havin balanced self confidence is enough?
Simple but confusing for me.. I wasn't writing articles before. But since short time I have started it. Now I only write about tech related and for that I am having blog...
I go for cloth and get it stitched. How do you prefer?
On this day- 23red March, Bhagat Singh, sukhdev and Rajguru were hanged in Lahore. Their role in freedom of the nation is unforgettable. Lagenge Har saal shaheedon ki chitaon...
Actually most people who have maid servants have to trust them as there is no alternative. But I keep an strict eye on them while it comes to trusting them fully. How do you think?
Hi friend, The question is above. well for me i really like background sounds of games which are good to hear and in 3d. First of all i record my favorite games background...
It is sure, we will be motivated if we receive good appreciation for our hard work. Some such moments may not fade away from our memory even after years? Can you quote 1 or 2...
They may haunt even after years in your dreams. Do you have any ragging experience, both funny ones(that you smile now) and really fearful ones? I know, professional students...
Can you share some good and funny moments???? :) Let us all refresh our 'golden age' of our life.
Which is your favourite cartoon/comic character? Tom and Jerry, Chota Bheem, Mr.Bean, Mickey and Donald....
I crossed Ajay and reached in top 10 this is really happy for me. I am in top 10 list. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6364]}
How Up and down come in to the market?
Will Mulayam Singh Yadav be next Prime minister of India? Current dream of Mulayam singh is to become PM.
Should Narendra Modi come to take place of Atal Bihari Bajpayee to save BJP ?
How many of you have life partners having striking similarity of names with yours? For example, I know two couples having name, 'Vijaya Kumar and Vijaya Kumari' and I think,...
I enjoyed Ugadi in my city. Did you participate in any such activities? Happy Ugadi to all of you.
Some people do put conditions in love. "If you are able to do these these things, then I will love you". Friends, do you believe that love can be exchanged by some...
Some things that we own now may not be our present favourites. We hate them. But, if they are away from us, we begin to love them. Any possession, person or even a name can bring...
"Colours of love may fade (like a flower), but not its perfume"....It's my quote. A person truly loved by you in your life once, either a friend or someone special,...