OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Many of us will not be there in 2050. I will definitely not be. But what will be the shape of things in 2050. Many will become immortal owing to technical revolution. Robots may...
In the answer to "Why my Article was rejected?" the link for Article Guidelines is pointing to 'Weblinks'. This may confuse the new members. Also, as Forum...
I am Kevin from Tamilnadu and I am a new member here in Boddunan. Give me some suggestions in earning points and cash. Regards, Kevin. :)
My question is not "Do you like action movies?" :P Yesterday after 9pm, I saw a recent movie of Mammooty. But whenever action scenes were shown, I felt bored and...
Please stop copy pasting from internet.
Brutal Murder of Senior Journalist Gauri Lankesh, What are the motives behind and who are involved?
Do you know why Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta throw bomb in British parliyament? Obviously, they did not want to harm anyone but they wanted to attract British Government...
Birthday of Swamiviveka nand celebrated as youth day. Here interested translation of Hanumna...
Sometimes you read something that really touches and moves you! It could be a paragraph or a sentence in a book or a lovely little poem. But you are touched by those lines that...
After entering a discussion in forum the next day onwards our mail box get full of replies.Earlier that mails contained the reply posted.Now it is not seen.So it is a...
Maverick previously there was option to know how many articles are published till the date from all sections but in new format of browsing articles it is not known how many total...
Dear friends, This forum is dedicated to our witty Indians who delight in putting up funny signboards. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3357]}
I would like to know which kind of images and videos can be shared in a blog or in our own website. How to know which type of images and videos can be used in different search...
HI friends, boddunans and countrymen! I am feeling very proud to be here and introducing myself in this site and getting friendly with so many talented people under one roof!...
Adhaar bill has been introduced in parliament. The aim is to make this conmpulsory for getting various benefits from government. Does the Adhaar scheme violates privacy of...
Hi, can anyone please tell me that why I am not able to submit my first article. It says that 'save is not permitted.' What should I do now? 
This time, let us deal with couples. Let me start with my all time favourite couple - Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila :cheer: :cheer: Gunguna rahi hai bhawre Khil rahi hai...
I just came across this article and it did came as a nasty shock! We do know that KGB had strong roots in India, but to this...
Peoples are decreasing in size day by day as compare to long years? reason..