OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends, I am going to attend an NSS camp on Career Guidance as the team leader of our directorate.The camp starts today AN and will end on 15th February only.So I will be...
7 coaches of Howrah Jabalpur Shaktipunj Express derailed at 6:13am between Obra and Phaphrakund stations, Uttar Pradesh. No injuries.
Time and again the world faces some or the other natural disaster. India is not spared too. Flood is very common in various parts of the country. Other than this sometimes there...
The general impression people have is that a person who reads a lot is automatically intelligent. However, is it a fact that an intelligent person reads more or does reading make...
Madhubala has been one of my most favorite actress and I have watched most of her films and tend to forget all else when she comes on screen. Madhubala was born on Februray...
Hai Friends, Have any one noticed that the current site's site is displayed on the main page??? Below the Online users, on the bottom left side, there is "SERVER...
Simplicity is the essence of all good English writing. Writing should emerge from your deeply felt beliefs and convictions. Sentences should be short and simple. As far as...
Friends, I was offline for some days in last week for attending a NSS Camp.Now after two days presence I am again going offline.At this time as tour captain.It is to...
my friend kumarbabubisani boddunan's was blocked? why it was blocked. what he will do. please answer
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and...
stormwater drain management in the Tacoma area is a must. Cleaning of your stormwater drain helps in getting rid of waste and debris trapped in the pipes. We use hydro jetting or...
Can the following categories be added to polls similar to the one for articles? Computers & Technology Food & Health Science & Nature
search facility is not like previous so how can search any topic to answer for any question on website like yahoo , rediff etc
Just now I posted a forum thread and linked it to my google+ account. I find the post is not visible like earlier but one another boddunan member's profile photo is visible. Why...
Why India is refusing refuge to Rohingyas?
COMPETITION A NIGHTMARE OR CAKEWALK?       Competition is the unavoidable part in everyone’s life. It is a projection of...
Hello Editors, kindly see the link below: http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/110-tourist-destinations/13193-dubai-the-best-place-for-tourists.html In this...
Hai Friends... I am now at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, AP. Came to my home town for a small vacation.... I just want to know whether there are any of our...
Here are photographs of Crocodile Attacking...
I have often encountered situations in banking and other sites that an yellow http is there. What does yellow http mean.. And how can we know whether a site is reliable or not....