OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to view all the polls in a specific category. I selected the particular category and viewed that poll. After clicking next poll 3 or 4 times the category does not remain...
The 508-km Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project will entail an estimated cost of Rs. 1,10,000 crore. Of the 508-km stretch, 92 per cent of the route will be...
Dear Friends,   Less effort good success area is being Youtube? Do you agree on that? I agree because I am getting good success from my youtube channel so I want to...
Amir Khan is now in Rajasthan for shooting of file Pey kay. It is news he like shirt and coat with Ghahra. Ghagra is long skirt which is weared in Rajasthan and Haryana.
Long before the British Raj – before the East India Company acquired its first territory in the Indian subcontinent in 1615 – South Asian words from languages such as Hindi,...
Dear friends and my seniors in boddunan, I am monalisa , I am a housewife and mother of a sweet girl . I always had a craze for writing so I am trying my hand in this website....
Every year, in a village known as Kila Raipur , in the state of Punjab,becomes a venue for Rural Olympics. Famous Social worker Inder Singh Grewal, started these Rural Olympics...
Although the category is about writing, I am writing on speaking. Many pronounce 'pen' as in 'pan'. Also many pronounce 'pan' same way as 'pain' Thus PANCARD is...
Hello Friends, Boddunan is like my first job, I got my first salary from it..But Now its time to join a full time job.. I am joining INFOSYS from 2nd August. Therefore I am...
-Hai Friends, I think the "Leader Board Award" for 03-May-2010 to 09-May-2010 is not yet announced!!!!! I haven't seen any question from any of the members till...
There are many queries regarding the submission of articles and what to write and what not to.My article was been rejected with a remark that the article cant be in CAPS LOCK ON...
Here is story of bizarre life and orgies in Ashram of internationally known Baabaa- Osho.  http://www.liveind24.com/hi/facts-of-osho-rajnish-and-his-ashram/  
Can a person live in a new city with out knowing the language of that city ?
Hey,I would like to ask is there any other way than writing articles and inviting friends that will help me in earning money. Shouldn't there be any Other Modes Of Earning.Like...
We start with an alphabet and go on adding one letter at a time to make a meaningful word...Like for example I start with the letter A and the next person adds N and we have...
Guys you all are know about this game only see the picture and tell the name.
Can Indian age old treatment method -AYURVEDA & SIDDHA control the disease Corona Virus .?
Is it grammatically correct to write a sentence with two or more "With","for","of" "or", "and"....other similar prepositions or...
If we click Earn money link on the corner of the main page we can see details about various contests in boddunan. The contest "Creative poll of the week" appears in...
how u are checking the content is copied or not.... i write all the articles on my one some directly from my diary... so there must be some criteria... one article i paste again...