OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think our government should stop spending money on preserving our monuments, and use it instead for the betterment of the poor?
Dear Abid and Faze !!! and to all Boddunanians.... Eid MUbarak!!!! Please send us some sheer kurma and Double ka meetha and yummy goodies!!!! plus haleem :)
what are cheap broadband scheme & prices i need 2 pay
Pace and well training is the key to remain at top again in test cricket, what do you think?
I love myself more,Do you love yourself as much as you do others?
how kail earn so many in short time . he is earning points very fast.is there any magic in his hands.
ok guys time to make the forums a bit more interesting..this is a story thread...in this thread you must add a sentence to the previous post and continue the story..so here i...
What do you think will happen if there were no rules to follow anywhere?
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all the members of the boddunan family.
A manipur woman is on fast for last eleven years agsist repression by armed forces. Her fast is for ending the special powers of armed forces. Prime Minister had promised to...
Record collection of Rs 20 Crore on the first day of Salman Khan's Bodyguard. It broke all records in terms of collection at the box...
Friends I have noticed some peoples are posting their replies again and again. Is it allowed in this site?
Hi Friends, Below are some links to latest trailers in hindi, English and telugu Dookudu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBZdrnzytg
if I fall in love with a 10 years old girl. What type of love is this
which is best Birthday gift for girlfriend who stays near u'r heart
How many of u people like to lay on bed holding ur beloved without any lust but love?
guyz will u date a girl who has a obese and is not really thin more like the healthy type?
guyz will u date a girl who is obese and rich is not really thin more like the healthy type?
What qualities of girls attract boys in affairs
should go with our parents choice or mine own for marraige? plz help me if i wanna choose love or arriange plz?