OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am new comer here .I want to know How can I delete some quiz which wrongly saved by me.Actually I have posted some in Wrong process and in one name 2/3 quiz posted. I want to...
Iron lady of Manipur calls Anna Hazare campaign ‘somewhat...
Here are some details- Fresh from a 12-day hunger strike that roiled public ire against graft, anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare is in hot demand to promote other causes as...
In current cricket serious,Why we can't able to win single match in England? Despite we won World cup just few months before.
How many times are taken to approve a quiz?How can I know it ? How much points and cash credited? Please share...
How many quizzes can be posted per day and per month?
Our cabinet ministers declare assets-http://www.indiablooms.com/NewsDetailsPage/newsDetails030911p.php
Mumbai,Sept 1,2011(IBNS)The 22 feet tall idol of Lord Ganpati,which has been installed by the Ganesh Galli Ustav Mandal.The mandal,founded in 1977,is known for the tallest...
Will india win the 1st ODI in England? Now it looks india on top, Due to the rain they stopped play.
Now a days traffic problem booms in all big cities in our country , is their any way to avoid the traffic.Every day automobiles counts are increase.
can u all please suggest me New Laptop at low price in mumbai in range of 10-15k also m lukin fr LCD scrren fr my desktop in range of 5k with hdmi
What is the lacking behind us when we compare to chinna ? infact in china they having more population than us, but they always one or two steps ahead than us?what is the reason...
Are boarding schools beneficial to children?
Should cameras be placed inside court rooms so that criminal trials could be seen on televisions?
Whether RAM size is depend upon the Hard disk size? i have the doubt that RAM size is purely depend upon the HARD disk size?can you please clear my doubt.For example 500GB HARD...
Can we get closer to God? If yes, then let's find out how can we get closer to God by going through the article of one of the promising authors of boddunan. I am providing a link...
Friends, find out how to get free referrer for boddunan from the given...
Hey guys , Do you know our boddunan is really rich as there are so many articles which are helpful in each field whether it is engineering or medical ,management etc.
Here comes a turning point to the issue that smokes for a long. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/