OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Like our Government our India cricket team is also behaving like corrupt persons. I said this because the past Four Test matches with England was its reason. They were playing...
I have notice that i make poll and points for poll are added to my account point but it will not add to my revenue sharing and in my member of the week points which is on front...
Hai Kalyani, How are you? how is your husband's exhibition going on? please post some pictures and updates here as there are last two days to go! All the best!!!! B)...
what role does music plays in your life or how does music influence your life?
Media time in an again proves its members to be senseless.Today at the coverage of the news that Anna Hazaare was happy after a unanimous decision by the Lok and Rajya Sabha, all...
Govt. agree with Anna's 3 Conditions due to pressure - is it true? if its wrong then why Govt. did not think to do this befor Anna's hunger strike.
Anna says he won half battle so what will be his next half battle?
do you think every friend is important?
Any guesses on what the next GD topic will be? I am just hoping it will be something "new" rather than on the lines of Anna's movement and India's win against...
today is the death anniversary of Kaji Najrul Islam.He was a famous Bengali writer after Rabindranath Tagore.
Do you think India will win in oneday series starting from today?
Dear All.... Today ‎29 August birthday of Indian hockey legend major Dhyan Chand,played key role in Olympic(1928-1936),honored with Padma Bhushan How many of you know...
We should take necessary actions to save our animals. [attachment:1]C:\fakepath\DSC00616.JPG[/attachment]
We should take necessary actions to save our animals. [attachment]C:\fakepath\DSC00616.JPG[/attachment]
Due to heavy rains mumbai train service has come to an hault disrupting office schedules to unmeasurable amount
Dear All, Let us discuss each other's first cooking experience! Was it a disaster? was it a success? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3728]}
How to make a lot of friends?
Why do people cheat and flirt with others?
What is there in a name. Shakespeare said. But this makes a lot to popular movements. Just close CVC and CBI. Reorganize them and give a new name- LOK PAL. Is it not a...
It is a matter of concern that Army general chose to speak publicly on recent movement at Delhi. It is not expected from the government officers- civil or army. They should...