OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If you where a doctor,what kind would you be and why?
Does everybody have the same blood?
True or false --The family who eats together stays together?
What do you think of the idea of all education being online?
It has been said that the road to success had never been easy. do u agree??
Seriously! Is it really ok to do that? I mean, is it ok with the boddunan rules? I generally post a new topic only if & when I have something genuine & interesting for...
Are sweepstakes for real or are they just scams? So many firms nowadays offer you an opportunity to win "big money" in their sweepstakes. But, does anyone really win...
today i became an even greater fan of dravid..what about you?
i saw a guy named sasikanth banned on this site...does anyone know the reason that led to him getting banned so that everyone knows what not to do.
Actually i m using Airtel Broadband Unlimited of worth Rs 1099/month at a speed of 2 mbps.The plans says that my speed will decrease after consumption of 15 GB to 256kbps in...
These days, anna team has monopolized honesty, integrity, patriotism everything and all others are villains. Salil Desai has posed some questions to anna team....
As Anna Hazare has stepped up its campaign against the government, the Congress leaders are using some sort of insulting language against him. While one of the UPA ministers...
friends this game is called 'lie to me'...you have to post 3 things about yourself and people guess which one of them is the lie. so lets get started
Young people, with an exuberance and zest for life, should work wisely and creatively on the things they can control!
It is lamented that Maoists organization is stronger than government. http://in.news.yahoo.com/maoists-network-more-capable-government-machinery-075224875.html Everything...
Do you think India will win the oneday series against England?
Gujarat is one of most vibrant and progressive states. Obviously this is also because of peaceful and law abiding nature of people. Now the Gujarat Law minister has voiced...
there is a thank you button provided ..if you really want to thank someone you can use it pradeep.
A small poem on life Dedicated to everyone alive and reading this post too!! :) Life is short, lets keep it sweet Throw away the garbage of melodrama and grief Enchant...
Anna team civil society is a super force beyond parliament. If this not enough, supreme court SIT is also a super force beyond parliament. The government thinks so....