OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Farah Khan, choreographer-director-TV host, is now in a different role. Literally. She is the leading lady of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next production Shirin Farhad, to be...
Can anyone help me out with this?....Recently, my pen-drive has got infected with Newfolder.exe virus and everytime I am connecting it with any pc the whole system is getting...
Hi all, here i post latest trailers links see and enjoy
Very funny, Pepsi vs Coke commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm0RxTqj7ig
India's leading Urdu newspapers Tuesday raised doubts over the manner in which United States claimed to have killed Osama bin Laden in...
More than 60 love letters that screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011) wrote in 1949 to a young Miami Beach millionaire with whom she was deeply in love will be auctioned...
Can I get experience certificate if i need experience certificate for applying for job
A story about OBAMA ,OSAMA who Both Kills Human Loss is revealed post 9 11 READ
Hi Friends.. Now i am ready to start my work again here with all of you.. So hows Boddunan going on..
India is the third worst place to be in for mothers among '77 less developed countries', said a report released by an NGO...
KASAB Speak with Mom Guessin whats in mind of KASAB Mom Speak fnally Read
biggest myth tht Dog can't speak is revealed ,wanna se how Dog say something READ
Ganguly proved he still has it in him: Yuvraj Yuvraj Singh has forever credited Sourav Ganguly with his successful international career. On Tuesday, Yuvraj had the opportunity...
The Supreme Court Wednesday dismissed a petition of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) challenging its 1996 verdict diluting the charges against accused Keshub Mahindra,...
The election to different Legislative assemblies had completed successfully.The surveys are predicting change in Bengal and...
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/madhavan-wife-sarita-better-homes-gardens-india-may-2011?ts=frontpageitem
Friday the 13th may prove to be a make or break day for the ruling United Progressive Alliance (UPA). At stake is power in five states including Tamil Nadu, West Bengal. With...
Is PAYPAL safe,as i need to do transaction & waiting since 2 week .also which are banks in india which can do transaction with paypal if i wan't 2 transfer fund via bank...
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. What do you think? share your thoughts with us. :P :P
Which is the world beautifull relation..? 1.Family 2.Love 3.Friend