OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Many girls yield to family pressureand break the relation with their best boyfriend. Many boys also do this. How far this is correct. Although individual choice is imprtant,...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3373]} I have stumbled on this pure gem of a quote by Bernard Shaw which I expand fully withing quotes: " The secret of being miserable is to have...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3374]} This is one from Shaw reflecting his intellectual depth and his views on life as well. Any comments?
Does anyone know who is the first member of boddunan ?
What is the ful form of NEWS
At a press conference at Cannes for his next movie 'Paani', filmmaker Shekhar Kapur had a surprising twist in store. He had brought along water from Mumbai's infamous Dharavi...
Prince William married long-time girlfriend Kate Middleton at the iconic Westminster Abbey today (April 29) at a ceremony watched by billions on TV. Prince William wore a red...
Superstar Rajnikanth was admitted in the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital in Chenna today (April 29) after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors...
Russia will 'make the right choice' on regulating the internet, President Dmitry Medvedev has said, hinting that the government did not intend to impose bans on...
"Aamir is the only actor from this generation who has it him to excel as Dilip sahab did. He can be called as Dilip Kumar's successor" said...
James Bond might well be coming to town sometime soon. A highly-placed source informs that Bond 23, the newest film in the hugely successful franchise will be shot in and around...
Jesus Finally Speaks " Don't be OSAMA,Don't be OBAMA But Be The One READ READ
thanks to boddunan for sending cheque i got my payment. This is my forth payment from boddunan i am happy to getting my fourth part time salary from boddunan.
Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards were conferred to the deserving luminaries on Tuesday, and Priyanka Chopra was one of the recipients; she bagged the Memorable Performance award...
To mark the 150th birth anniversary of Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore, National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) is bringing out a commemorative collection of six DVDs,...
Indians love sensation, and how! News of Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's death drew 42.6 million viewers in India, against the 42.1 million who watched the fairytale British...
Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor has bagged another Hollywood project - he is set to share screen space with Clive Owen in Roger Donaldson's thriller...
Raid puts bin Laden's wife in spotlight http://in.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22186928/osama-bin-laden-dead-bin-laden-s-wives-25110046.html
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-belly-first-look-imran-sports-a-black-eye/151451-8-66.html
http://www.supergoodmovies.com/17398/tollywood/Jr-NTR-wedding-like-never-before-with-Lakshmi-Pranathi-News-Details