OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Gautam Gambhir has been named captain of the Indian Twenty20 and ODI team that will be touring the West Indies next month while Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar and Zaheer...
The mobile phone may be a blessing for millions of people worldwide, but it has also become a deadly bane for bees http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=108731
Your blogs can get traffic like a website if your contents are good and not found on google search before posting. My one blog status of alexa rank is more than some website...
" Life is strange, as many like me who doubt if they don't have....READ
According to ur experience :-> Boys are ________ ?? Girls are __________?? Just say ur View....
Within 24 hours of state election results oil marketing companies increased petrol prices by Rs 5 a litre, the steepest ever hike. This is the seventh time in 11 months that...
Star Indian boxer Vijender Singh on Sunday announced that he will tie the knot with a Delhi girl on Tuesday. The Olympic and World Championship bronze-medallist, who returned...
What do you feel, India is country with people full of..... 1.Blind Faith 2.Intelectual Brains 3.Hardworking aspect 4.Corruption 5.Great business abilities
The reason for debacle of the Left Front govt in Bengal after 34 years in power is due to: 1.Mamata's magic 2.Bad governance 3.Need for change 4.Lack of development 5.All...
Is corruption the reason behind DMK’s defeat in Tamilnadu‘s assembly election? Just Share your Views.....
esterday's formal introduction of Chromebooks marked yet another category of portable computing gadget in a landscape that's starting to feel overrun. For $499, the Samsung...
Hi all, I have checked through google. But couldnt get a proper answer to the same. If someone knows let me know Thanks, Shanmuga
Which are Ad programs that work alongside Google Adsense?
Many academicians in Tamilnadu had developed political connection with ruling DMK. Now they are facing risk to their career. This always happens when experts like academicians,...
Shelter is recognized as a basic human necessity next to food and clothing.  The natural desire of every individual is to own a home for providing shelter to himself and to his...
The good news - Viru is confident of making it for the tour of England. He had a goodish tour in 2002 (a century and an 80 in the tests) but was ignored by the selectors in 2007...
Can Gayle take Bangalore to the Final Win? He is in good form from last 7th Match.. Now he is in Orange Cap. What do you think.just share your view..
What's the most important thing in a relationship? 1.Love 2.Trust 3.Communication 4.Understanding