OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hi all, The national movement against corruption under the name India Against corruption (IAC) has launched websites.The eminent personalities who started this movement can be...
Management must seek to avoid communication gap and hurdles. The communication must be not a monologue but atwo way traffic. Here are some important tips....
We are discussing several issues like corruption, Lok pal Bill, various scams. What we have ignored is Gujarat riots. Repeated victory in assembly elections and achievement in...
The recent verdict by Pakistan Supreme court acquitting the accused in gang rape of Mukhtaran Mai has given setback to women rights groups everywhere and particularly in...
In all kins of healing system, you need to take some medicines, do exercise or follow certain directions of medical attendants. Human body has also self healing inbuilt system...
Eminent leader and intellectual Subramaniam Swamy names Sonia Gandhi as source of corruption and Rahul Gandhi as an uneducted idiot. To say the least, these remarks are...
Does any one know how to delete yahoo account ? I am trying to delete but it's not happening, does any one have any idea
How can we make more points apart from forum, as we can't post comments, and voting points will not be counted in leader board. I get more points in reading articles
First look of : Yash Raj Films "Luv Ka The End" Movie Poster
There is sensational news of gang rape of minority women in Bangladesh. The dominant political party BNP was behind this outrage. Minorities were beleived to have voted against...
Canada is likely to elect more Indian origin M.P.s. This would be never likely if vote bank politics based on caste, race, region preveailed there. Obviously, Canadians look for...
India and china are two great neighbors with large population, large area, old civilization and similar economic problems. Both are showing excellent economiic progress. But...
Friends and teammates, Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara were like peas in a pod, scripting their opponents' downfall and the ascent of the national side in the last decade...
Friends I have earned some dollars by working in an online site but my probem is that how will I convert those into cash. In this context, I would like to mention that I have a...
After the suspension of the account in yahoo answers, can we open a new account to answer in yahoo answer after deleting the old account ?
The royal wedding is going to take place in England.Here is the Indian touch in that royal wedding. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=107923
http://www.in.com/news/feeds/shekhar-kapur-and-rakeysh-mehras-boll-177035925.html
The song Padithinammoo in Nenu Naa Rakshasi is copy of Michael Jackson's Grammy award winning, Leave Me Alone from his album...
What is blogging ? why do we create a blog and what is the advantage of a blog?
Various indices like WPI, CPI are used to measure inflation and determine rate of growth. Real growth is reduced by inflation. The link below is an attempt to examine these tools...