OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

All Gurdwaras (Sikh temples) are managd by Shiromani Gurudwara Prabhanka committees. But Haryna governmnt has departd from practice and installd another committees for Haryana...
Net chat PAL's r thy egoistic or helpy if some1 agress 2 chat considering u'r poor (history or carrier) fate & can 1 fight while chating make both of thm egoisitic or the 1...
Everything went well for BJP during the national elections in May and now going by the by poll results in 33 seats across 4 states , it does look as if the party has become...
In this topic lets discuss the reasons and ways of reducing global warming.
Narendra Modi lists DOs and DONTS for his ministers. http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-after-babus-narendra-modi-lists-dos-and-dont-s-for-ministers-1994771
It is reported that India is biggest importer of arms. Defense needs and internal disturbances need arms import. Incidentally, I wonder if arms used by terrorists and Maoists are...
The N.D. Tewari paternity case is unique. Here an illegitimate son is claiming right as lawful son. This reminds of the Hindi movie TRISHOOL featuring amitabh Bachan as...
Since almost two weeks there has been a lot of tension between the two parties over seat sharing issues and so far there has been a stalemate with both sides sticking to their...
Girls hate Boys why r They dn't Understand/ r they Egostic
There has been a sudden outburst of Coxsackie viral infection or hand, foot, and mouth disease in schools in Kolkata. In my kid's school several children are affected and it is...
Congratulations members, India has successfully reached into the orbit of Mars at the lowest cost and its first attempt itself and the first Asian country. Chances are India will...
The only thing which is certain in our lives is uncertainty.How do we view it? Winston Churchill once remarked ,"Without a meausureless and perpetual uncertainty,the drama...
Boys hate Girls why r They dn't Understand girl/ r they Egostic Its my questiions 2 guys here
The first Ethanol-fueled bus service started in Nagpur. It is started in trail basis. Go green process started. If these kinds of buses introduced the pollution will be...
Hello maverick, early i had posted a mobile review for HTC EVO 4G. That review was rejected and the comment was no future mobiles plaese. I asked you on that time, you told that...
A record bank account of 1.5 crore opened by Government for poor people to get bank accounts. 7.5 crore people will get benefit before January 26,2015. It is zero balance account...
After blaming NDA and Shivsena of being power hungry, now Congress and NCP have gone the same way, in fact NCP is blaming Congress of being power hungry .. I dont have a link...
We have witnessed many corruptions in Telecom sector.Now read this http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105992
Helping In name of Scolding to prove that your r really doing greatness or UPKAAR 2 U is it way of generosity did u like Scolding Parents /PALS Is it right
Bihar minister's son brutally ragged in well known scindia School of Governor was admitted in a Delhi hospita. He was in coma. Now luckily he is ut of coma. This shows how...