OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ustad Alla Rakha was the legendary Tabla Maestro , who lived between 1919 and 2000, was the all India Radio staffer, Bombay. And has given First Tabla solo on AIR. Thus giving a...
Friends, I have not been that active over the last two months but not so inactive to be not going through a good number of posts made during this period.What has struck me is...
Great news to FIFA fans, There is now a website only with reviews and updates on the world cup 2010. Check out http://www.fifawc2010.in/ which is a new site developed by...
A, I have done what I owe to my dem ocratic conscience. INDIA , may be the largest democracy but a babe in democratic dispensation having been subject to thousands of years of...
It is a matter of gave concern that Chennai is also a site of terrorist activities like bomb explosion. so far, Delhi, Mumbai and some other cities have been site of terrorism....
will boddunan reach at top 10 website in India in next 15 year?
This famous comments of Theodore Roosevelt is the title of this thread.How many times we put off executing our plans citing one reason or the other,I think the wise words of this...
Modi said he and Ahmed Patel were friends at one time, not any more but Ahmed Patel as was expected , refuted the statement saying he will resign if Modi could prove the fact......
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
స్వీడన్ శాస్త్రజ్ఞులు గుండె పోటుని నిరోధించే వాక్సిన్ ని తయారు చేశారు. దీన్ని వీరు ఇండియా లో కూడా...
The web world has run out of addresses. Obviously this results from overcrowding. See the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704254304576116401267588510.html
Although many countries have no toilet facilities for their population and people are forced to defecate in the open, India leads...Congress party and its Italian leader have...
As a blogger can i earn 10k as idn't hve job please help me
Narendra Modi, BJP’s Prime Minister candidate is moderate in TV Q&As, all fire and brimstone in campaign speeches. Opposition is of the opinion that Modi has two faces. In...
Woman without man or man without woman.Give your opinion.
Gripped by the ‘certain defeat’ Sonia Gandhi, refers Narendra Modi’s Politics as ‘Neech’, low standard politics, forgetting her own low standard days of...
I have found this quote containing the answer and here it goes! "He who knows others is wise.. He who knows himslef is enlightened." What do you say? Good Night!
With the expectations of BJP frming the next government and Modi becoming the next PM, the markets showed their positive response today since there is hope for better governance...
TV channels at the end of the ninth and last phase of Lok Sabha polls on Monday have come up with exit polls. Here are the polls conducted by different...
An interest less banking!Is it thinkable in current scenario? Islamic banking put forward such an idea. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104282