OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It may not be always posible to stick to your job. Your personal circumstances or greener pastures elsewhere may need quitting but then do this gracefully....
The centenary celebrations of Indain Cinema took place in Nehru stadium, Chennai for the past four days. The grand celebartion took place yesterday. This was attended by the...
How to achieve our Goals?
Hi Friends.... My 10 articles are approved by Boddunan, but i doesn't get any points and cash... In remark section i can see "Approved Good work! Images would add more...
:( :( Normally, it is felt that extroverts are bettr leaders. The intoverts are shy type and limitd to self. So how they can lead. But introverts have also some merits like...
Govt. off India have decided to appoint seventh pay commission for revising pay and pension of central govt employees/ pensioners including defence forces. But the defence forces...
There are many offences that award death penalty in some places or some religions/ community. Here is...
The sikh human rights group have been active and are holding the congress party and its torch bearers accountable for what happened during the riots in 1990's. Manmohan Singh has...
How to make people feel good with our behavior?
It is mandatory for banks to 'know the customer' for which every customer fills in prescribed form. But even customer ought to know the bank....
Has anyone tried today's Google doodle, it is their 15th birthday and they are celebrating with an awesome Doodle! Its a game where you collect chocolates, I collected 27...
If a guy leaves his lover for the sake of his parents and castism. then how that girl get him back
The Nithari case accused Koli sentenced to death wants to know whether hanging is painful. Apparently, he fears death less and pain more. It takes about two minutes to die by...
please say how many days will take to get cheque my payment is processed in the date of 1 this month please reply
According to the statistics while on an average there is a murderer to be found among every 1061 citizens in India it is 1 in 30 among the MPs....Bharat Mahaan!!!! and our...
Pink revolution is the name given to manufacture and export of beef. This issue was well encashed by the saffron brigade in last parliamentary elections. However, Menaka Gandhi...
Is there anything wrong in Indian PM talking about terrorism from Pakistan with american President. Pakistan based terrorism is an international issue that needs attention of...
Do Pure love still available in this world.
Song and dance are the art forms that enable women in flrsh trade to change to more honorable job. Many prostitutes of Beria commuinty are bar dancers. In case, the ban on bar...
The United states government could not get budget passed and consequently even salary of staff can't be paid. Many departments have to be closed. This should be a lesson to...