OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Friends, Follow these rules if you have adsense account. - You should not click on Ads in your own pages - You should not ask others to click on ads that appear in...
Bush fires are common in this area but worst part for me is that my new home where we have not yet moved is in one of the fire affected areas. We can see the impact of fire which...
:laugh: :laugh: Now it is ofence to send miss calls to women. Personally I dislike such calls. But I receive miss calls from my close lady friend. She expects me to call her...
can any one tell me whole process of seo
EWver since he became the PM of Pakistan India has been having more problems.The border poblem has escalated and he is bent on dragging in the Kashmir issue ! As far as India is...
Now the limit for compulsory subscription to employees provident fund has been raised. There are some other changs also. See further:...
why Google is best the search Engine?
Sachin was named at his number four spot in the team announced to mark 150 years of the Cricketers’ Almanack More here image courtesy Reuters
:( There are certain fod ites like melon. alcohol that must not be ket in refrigerator while many thers eed refrigeration....
All members are requested to provide the name and rate of interest which can be compared over the period to know the highest FD rate.
Today there were many serial bomb blasts at Patna. many have been killed or injured. This coincided with election rally named 'Hoonkar' organized by BJP....
Friends, next month we have many holidays in our calender. Many government and private offices will remain closed on these days. Due to National holidays and Sunday from 2 -6...
How to develop English speaking skills?
Why ONION price are rising? What happened our market?at last year, onion price was 20 presently the price is around 100! That's an increase of 80%.!
Well, looks like we are in for such surprises..Govt. officials/ employees will now observe 'clean India' campaign on 2nd Oct/ other wise observed as national holiday - "to...
A person has been put in jail for 75 years on some big crime, after 75 years they found that he is not the culprit.what the justice should be given to him now.As he lost his...
The contemporary progressive Hindi literature has suffered irreparable loss in the demise of eminent author Rajendra yadav. He wrote many stories on the theme of women and...
The bus belonged to a travel agency called Jabbar travels and the driver was driving recklessly which caused the accident .. The problem is there is absolutely no check on the...
:( :( Soon we may get a skin type device that could be worn. The device would detect heart and other diseases....
I would like to urge all members to take this seriously and plant one tree per family member this monsoon. Hope everyone agree to this.