OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

children day is being celebrated as 'guru utsav' precisely according to saffron agenda. Will they at least save children from their vicious agenda....
My Dear Friends, :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10815]} Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all. :woohoo: Regards, Kumaresh Gupta
Hi friends below are the latest trailers. See and enjoy
Pakistan army chief meets Nawaz Sharif, talk swirls of govt’s exit - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/pakistan-army-calls-on-gove
I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist...
Motorola just sent us this "Tablet Evolution" teaser video for their CES 2011 announcements.... Here is...
Food is food. How can any food item b illegal. If you have any doubt, please see: https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/illegal-foods-around-the-world-slideshow/
Thats what the vastu experts have been claiming...The rupee symboll ever since it was coined apparently has been causing blocks and negative impacts on the...
Hello, I am facing problem of data lost after passing thru the data switch. System architecture is described as below: PLCs (3 sets)--->RS485/TCP converter ----->Data...
There are most complaints about rape of women. But can men also be raped. Not only can but have been raped. But there is no hue ad cry on rape of men who face body injury but...
Scientists from Tufts university, USA discovered a gene silencing which can prevent getting fat even after consuming high calorie food. Researchers came to this conclusion, after...
There will be restrictions on cars in Beijing. The municipal corporation will restrict new cars and encourage use of buses....
B) a girl refsed to abide by decision of kangaroo court that was headed by Trinmool Congress. She has been found killed....
Al-Qaida's India wing: Rival ISIS pushes Zawahiri to look for new frontiers?
Owing to the rising levels of life expectancy and high standards of life style,persons are no longer feeling middle aged at 40, according to a new UK survey. Seeing the Indian...
Salary Structure and Job Details: 1) Good Salary (Depends from process to process) + Free Pick n Drop Facility + Performance BONUS + Huge Incentives + Medical...
The govrnment at centr may be well meaning. But the extreme elements in the saffron brigade hav become more vocal and making hate speeches and indulging in bogey of so called...
Rajesh Rao sent a brain signal to his colleague causing his colleague’s finger to move on a keyboard. Rajesh Rao, an Indian origin scientist along with other scientists of...
Friends, I am using the latest version of GNS3 I added a c1700 model router with a corresponding Image. However I can use only one fastethernet interface. I could not add any...
Al Quida had decided to establish branch in India and work for Islamic state in the sub continent. But this is so perverse. Islamic state and Hindu rashtra both are just two...