OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A house wife committed suicide on the suspicion that her husband is intimate with a colleague in the office. Gujarat high court held the husband guilty for causing cruelty to...
As Sachin Tendulakr is growing older, his form is getting stronger and his bank balance too. As per latest industry buzz, Sachin Tendulkar has finalized a three year endorsement...
It is feard that ban on alcohol wil adversely affect tourism in Kerala. I wnder if tourists can be allowed drinks even though local are prohibitd to drink....
9 months after the gang rape of Nirbhaya, Saket court of Delhi held all the four held guilty. Sentencing is adjourned for...
Sony is going to launch its long awaited Play station Smart phone in coming spring. Initially it will hit North American and European markets. The device will run on the most...
:) Some have so much money they they do not know how to spend. Here are ridiculous gadgets for them....
Leaving my work aside, I would like to first start this discussion to ask you a very important thing. The lawyer of the four accused in the 16/12 gang rape case said that he...
I sign up for adsense and i got adsense approval and now it shows it has disabled i didnt do anything wrong . Please any body please make me one adsense account.
After becoming Modi as P.M. petrol prices have reduced 2 times, now diesel prices may also be reduced. Diesel price may come down for first time in 7 years
After all the confusion and discussions BJP has finally come out with the announcement that Modi would be their PM candidate...The usual political reactions were...
Hello Friends, Wish you all a very happy New Year.Hope all are doing fine. I have a kind of data entry job available(Only 1 opening).I have taken this bulk volume of work...
:) :) In a ruling Supreme Court held that tansgenders include lesbian and gay also. Now the government wasnts some clarification as apex court's previous ruling differed....
The new Congress government in Karnataka is going what it calls the sangh parivar way...They have issued a notice to all the employees to drape themselves properly in sarees and...
Honestly in my case it is MY EARNINGS B) :P
The cops raped a transender. She is fighting for justice....
For some time we had not heard many news about honour killings therefore I was very much horrified to read the latest incident in Rohtak where the poor young girl was stoned to...
Hai.. I am yuvaraj... You have any online job site.... please send me.... payment send companies only
:( The by elections being held in different states are likely to reflect the trend and either confirm the saffron wave or show reversing trend. Th reverse trend was reflected in...
At last the government of India is thinking of bringing in some refoms in the juvenile laws...The question is will the Nirbhaya rapist and murderer get away because of this...
Can any one tell me how to learn PHP on my own through online. Please help me.