OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

when will MIcrosoft retire completely its support for XP including SP3? What are the chances of Vista becoming the defacto business Operating System? Or will Windows7 be the more...
WHO has opied against prohibition of alcohol. No doubt tis is undemocratic. This is also of no use. Kerala government has decided to introduce prohibition. They need consider...
we definitely need to reduce our petrol consumption and curtail all expenses that need import. But is shutting petrol pump a solution while ever increasing vehicles on road. The...
Web rage is a user's frustration and anger when surfing the internet. It is caused by slow dial-up connections, busy servers, missing links, excessive results when doing a...
:( You need to say 'NO' but you hesitate even though this is necessary. Here is the way how successful people say 'NO....
According to a study conducted by Ben- Gurion university, Israel, teens do rash driving which may cause severe accidents while listening their favourite...
A Sikh group, SFJ,“Sikhs for justice" lodged a complaint with a US federal court alleging Sonia Gandhi, the congress president for shielding party officials who were...
At a meeting of the Estates-General in France in 1789, during the rule of King Louis XVI, the deputies of the third estate outnumbered the deputies from the first and second...
:) A Trinmool MLA just made an innocent statement that rape cannot end till Earth exists. we all oppose rape. The Trinmool MLA also is no supporter of rape. But has he not...
Can anyhing be more ridiculous than this :angry:....Of course it is not free, but you can have a weekend or even a daily outing if you have the money... :unsure: :dry: :huh:...
The word Cherokee is associated with some tribes of native North American Indians, who earlier inhabited the Appalachian mountains , but are now scattered to the south eastern...
Cities cheer Modi’s first 100, say he can be match-winner...................
Yet again another stunning report. Father and brother were raping the girl for several years. The girl was in tears when she narrated her ordeal to C.M. at Lucknow. Although...
Recently Microsoft launched his "pink" phone. is there any different function in it.can this phone stand on higher ranking in the world of phones.
It s believed that wine is good for heart. But this is only for those who physically exercise. Mere consumption of wine does not help...
The new RBI governor Raghuram Rajan’s slew of proposals, aimed at strengthening rupee and reviving growth, for the third straight day are working. Indian economy has seen a...
:unsure: i have write article but i m not paid for that i want to know how to get paid on this site plz tell me help me
The post of governor is used to employ the veteran or vanquished leades of ruling circles and also to rward the retird bureaucrats. This is common. But what is alrming is move to...
According to Supreme court , any lawmaker convicted from now for an offence punishable with a sentence of two years or more will be immediately unseated, and will be barred from...
hey i setup on my Domain Controller two members under one OU and apply ipsec on GPO of that ou (Request Security), and then gpupdate /force on both of them!! now the 2 members...