OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Well! this is the first time i am feeling little upset, as one week to go for Olympics, and now in Srilanka, India VS Srilanks series is going to start today. What's your...
Repealing Aeticle 370 that confers special status to Jammu & Kashmir is a serious issue with BJP. They were helpless as they failed to get single party majority. Now it...
The new international airport at Navi Mumbai has been given a go-ahead after a compromise between the Environment and Civil Aviation ministries and City and Industrial...
Captain (INA) died today at Kanpur. She was in Netaji's Azad Hind Fauz women division. She served the nation till last. Her eyes will give sight to the blind and body be used by...
This is truth that its not necessary if a man is handsome would be liked by women. Here are few things which women like in...
Today I got My third Cheque , Thanks boddunan , I love you?
I remember that many years ago, while traveling to Vasco Da Gama (Goa), saw Doodh Sagar from train window. A Railway track is being built to Doodh Sagar falls....
All we know of certain sects of Hindus- Arya Samajis, sanatani, Shaiva, Vaishnav etc. Now we have a new class- Cyber Hindus. They are busy all time propagating saffron...
History was created on Sunday in Aurangabad when the young entrepreneurs including builders, industrialists, doctors and other professionals booked 101 BMW cars in a single...
This time, there appears public indifference to anna Team whose ways are apparently bizarre and comical. Only the active members and not public of the organization gather....
There are many places of tourist interest that you may move without visa. This includes Bhutan and Nepal....
Delhi Police arrested Ravi Inder Singh, a senior IAS officer posted in the Home Ministry, for allegedly selling information to corporates. He was the officer handling the MHA's...
The riots and ethnic violence in Assam has taken 49 lives so far ,leaving more than 1.5 lakh people homeless :( .. There is mass exodus from villages since people fear for...
Now the electioneering of BJP is being conducted by Rastriya Syam Sewak Sangh. Now let us not say that RSS is just a cultural organization and BJP is independent political party...
There is practice of piercing nose, ears and may be some other body parts also for using ornaments. Nose rings and ear rings need piercing. Piercing not only is painful but it...
We have some dreaded terrorists languishing in the prison - Abu Salem . Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kasab and of course many others not so (in)famous. Our government is of course not...
In my opinion Jealousy and expectations from others is what happy people don't do. I know its always a case of sadness when someone don't do what you expect from him/her....
Mumbai, Nov 22: 38-year-old house wife, who is accused of torturing her 13-year-old domestic help with a hot iron, has been missing from Mumbai's Powai area from Sunday, Nov...
iT IS HAPPENED FOR ZION SCHOOL CHILD
Nobody likes problems. But there are some problems that bring couple closer and make life happy. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/4-problems-really-good-marriage-002005017.html