OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A simple yet cost effective way to reduce stress or anxiety is chewing sugarfree gum, according to a study. It also showed that chewing gum increases alertness and improves...
Al Qaeda leader Aiman Savahiri had put a threat to FIFA World Cup 2010 to be held in South Africa from June 11 onwards.Security measures are tightened hence.
India has now two medals- silver and bronze each. Vijay Kumar has won one silver medal in shooting. He belongs to India army. His Home State Himachal Pradesh and His twon...
An Indian diplomat has been maltreated in U.S.A. There is wide spread protest and anger agaist racist and uncilvilized behavior. India also takes some retaliatory steps....
If you buyild immunity in your body, you will not fall sick and not have to go to doctor. There are some natural ways to boosy your immune system....
Pistachio nuts lower cholesterol levels and may be good for keeping your heart healthy in a green way, according to a new study. The researchers conducted a randomised,...
Nobody objects to social justice. Reservation of scheduled castes and tribes at entry level may be accepted as a measure to bring about social equality. But once employed,...
A model has complained that Cricket player did not fulfil his promise despite enjoying sex with her. When a woman sells her sex for certain monetary or other tangible...
:) Do you belive that Rakhi savant is virgin. Even if this were so, is it a matter of pride? She says she is also virgin....
This is a quite strange fact.... But researchers have identified a compound in saliva that accelerates healing of chronic wounds resulting from diabetes and other disorders,...
I always felt mysterious while traveling through seven states of north east. Now with the new development that took place recently this may become a little more difficult to...
Hi All, I will be offline (mostly) for the next three days and may not attend your queries and discussions. I will meet you again on Monday...
Undoubtedly, Congress is a likely loser in next parliamentary elections. BJP may emerge as largest party. Modi is also likely leader and P.M. designate with the rider that BJP,...
Union Minister holds that rising prices benefit farmers. At least there is some category who benefit from rising prices. But is this correct? Do farmers not have to buy...
Here are some home remedies for dry skin. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/simple-home-remedies-for-dry-skin-slideshow/
Today I am very happy to see my one more article "Retirement of NASA Space Shuttles" is in most read articles...
The company is currently recruiting for the following positions - Essay Writers - Visa Tutors The candidate should have a computer with Internet connection, speaker and...
Recently, some anti corruption crusaders have announce intention to form a political party on single point of fighting corruption. according to Justice Santosh Hegde, this is...
It is revealed that females of some species die soon after giving birth. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/375935/some-females-do-die-males.html
To celebrate 30th annniversary of PACMAN, google releases the game in a new upgrade version. Now you can play with ease online.. just login to the google site and...