OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends, Share your all time favourite food items here. My list is : Parotta & Kurma Szechuan Noodles Maggi Noodles Chilli Parotta Tamarind Rice Gobi manchurian...
Our banks are facing trouble including non performiong assets. Here is detailed report....
After Chili now China... Twenty-nine miners who were trapped in a flooded coalmine in southwest China were rescued Monday, reports...
Sunita Williams is going tomorrow in the space. The space vehicle will take off on 8:10 am tomorrow on indian standard...
These are words of Josh Billings on life! What do you say? Good Night to all of you!
Kapil Sibbal cabinet minister said that poor eating two vegetables, it is the main cause for money inflation. What a madness :evil:
For the first time in 100 years apparently women have performed better and beaten men in IQ tests...Since IQ testing began almost a century ago, women have always lagged behind ,...
They had one borewell mishap 11 years ago where a child died after falling into an open bore well . Soon after that the government officials have taken very strict measures to...
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en/us/Pages/Product/WhatIs.aspx
It happens in married life/love ;life your wife once would have said this for sure and the best way to handle this is just to ignore..hehehe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
Already a thread is there about Rajesh Khanna. Yet, I feel I should pay my honour and homage to him. That's why I started this thread...as I believe am the no.1 fan of this...
A murder accused would be rewarded the best legislator award for 2010 in Jharkhand on Monday, Nov 22. To know...
Live in relation is no sin. Says supreme Court. As 'sin' is a religious and not legal concept, obviosly here 'sin' means 'crime or offence under law'. In fact even casual...
Yesterday, while I was watching TV, one news flash about a private school of Karnataka really shocked me. When the words 'schools' and 'education' means uniform among kids and...
Bangkok, Nov 23: Cambodia witnessed its one of the worst tragedy as more than 300 people were killed and 100 more were injured in a stampede at an annual water festival on...
Hair is an essential part of human beauty. A bald man looks older. In an advertisement on TV, a girl addresses a bald man as 'uncle'. Then the man uses the advertised product...
Every time there is a case of molestation or rape , Most politicians and Police officers come out with the statement that it is the fault of the women - the way they dress...
Friends Read it out what is adsense revenue sharing prgrams and how can we get benefited out of it? Adsense Revenue Sharing
Certain foods bring fould smell to your body. Here is the link: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/foods-that-make-you-stink-mensxp-com-slideshow/ Avoiding these or...
Reality show "Bigg Boss" will continue to be aired on prime time as the Bombay High Court today extended till December 3 its stay on the Information and Broadcasting...