OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends today is the birthday of the most famous and renowned act, Kamal Hassan. :) Today he is 59 years. "MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY" {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Is still referral bonus system is working. My referrals are increasing rapidly. But no increment in my referral bonus.
AKhilesh Yadav seems too be making one bad move after the other , after the 20 lakhs car row for MLAs now he has come up with yet another brand new proposal where , waiters...
There are Indians also among those who wanted to see the girl nude on webcam. They only did not know that the girl is not real but a creation of computer....
Indian pride, veteran wrestler and film actor Rustam E Hind Dara Singh is critically ill. Let us wish for his early recovery....
No One Killed Jessica - Official Trailer| HQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGZ9oL9Lv0
A U.S. web site has published about some rape festival in Assam (India). There is resentment as there is actually no such festival. This is sheer imagination. But then why they...
SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME ANNOUNCES ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR ALL COURSES Making Quality Higher Education Simple for working professionals •...
This is what Time magazine has come up with- PM is a man in shadow ,lacks self confidence , unable to stand firm and take any major decisions in the interest of the country.No...
If a citizen commits crime, judge decides. But when judge does so- particularly Supreme court judge- who will judge. Ironically, an advocate has alleged a retired supreme court...
It is so pathetic that children are compelled by poverty to kill their parents. This is happening in Tamilnadu. The poor find it next to impossible to give care and medical...
Famous people in green activities... http://green.in.msn.com/gallery/famous-people-planting-trees How many of us really do this. Maybe I don't :huh:
Here are some bizarre images. These have been created on photoshop....
Friends, I have raised the thread the topic of which is in the title.I do not think I need to elaborate on this.Please share your views.With this I am taking leave of you to...
Another shame in Guwahati. Mob molested girl. Apparently, law cannot help. It is time girls get aggressive. The lecherous men will be set right if girls also reply in same...
It is okay to legalize betting as this is not harmful. But is tis okay to suggest that legalize this as you cannot control. Then why not legalize everything- even theft, rape,...
Arundhati Roy says- Maoists are a sort of patriots. Nobody has said ever that Maoists are not patriots. No body doubts their integrity. The relevant consideration is their style...
This has been an ongoing issue...Muslim students of Ramakunjeshwar College, near Uppinangady, Mangalore district ( Karnataka) staged a protest outside the college on Friday July...
In these days scolding among the politicians are very common. Modi said for congress Khooni Panja, Rahul said thief to BJP. One leader of SP said that tea vendor never became a...
Today once again Rahul Gandhi's marriage is in headlines because of a woman who offered him Rs. 15 crore as dowry. Here is the...