OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Microelectronics and medical imaging are bringing us closer to a world where mind reading is possible and blindness vanished.
The smoke from religious places is playing havoc with environment. The snow from Himalaya is melting from the smoke and causing natural disasters....
Should India call off peace talks with Pakistan? :angry:
All said and done I still feel that our legal system is good and has seen a lot of improvements lately. I have had to attend a civil case with regard to our family properties and...
Famous lawyer Jehmalani has claimed compensation of Rs. 50 lakh from BJP for loss of membership. It appears that for Jethmalani, BJP membership is just like stock exchange...
Pls put your views and suggestions in this regard. This will go long way in increasing the membership of the site.
In my opinion finding good friends is not at all easy ! It is something that just happens , and cannot be planned.I have very few friends who I have been constantly in touch with...
saint Asha Ram's request for restricting some TV channels has been turned down by court saying that the TV channels report only what they get from his Ashram inmates or...
Is Sehwag better than Sachin? :huh:
Demise of Mehdi Hasan has left a gap that can hardly be filled. http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_there-will-never-be-another-mehdi-hasan-say-artistes_1701804
I am very Happy inform that I had conferred with Indira Gandhi National Award for Best National Service Scheme Programme Officer of the country. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:...
Is MSD right in opting out of the Test series? :ohmy:
Pakistan Supreme court has disqualified Prime Minister Jalani as Prime Minister. Prima facie this is because of contempt of court. Real issue is that he shielded corruption of...
:) Many voters in Chhatisgarh have expressed their willingness to vote only if indelible ink is not used. Indelible ink identifies the voters. They don't want to reveal the fact...
When I opened my newspaper to read the first page, this news was there in bold...
Is it a proprietary or a company or a partnership firm. Is it registered entity?
Following foods are worth avoiding on Diwali as overeating these may trouble you. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/7-foods-cause-bloating-slideshow/
Pray for his goodness. http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/superstar-rajesh-khanna-critical_113799.htm
are remakes a good option and do they recreate that magic or simply spoils the magic :woohoo:
Today is birtday of shakuntala Devi, Human computer- capable of calculating very complex and lengthy mathematical problems. Happy birthday to Shakuntala Devi.