OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I still can't believe. No doubt, she is the most cute child actress and I like her a lot. When she was four, she acted in 2 Malayalam films along with Pritviraj and won heart of...
Shillong, Nov 19: Just after taking off from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh on Friday, Nov 19, an IAF MI-17 helicopter crashed following an explosion and all people in the...
RSS: Hindus give birth to more child :Quit Lalu Prasad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.dcwg.org/detect/checking-for-dns-changer-on-windows-xp/ http://www.dcwg.org/ Check here the status of your computer here.
Abu Dhabi, Nov 19: 64-year-old Daad Murad Abdul Rahman, who has 88 kids, is ready to marry a 18-year-old girl. Rahman also claimed that he will stop marrying when he will have...
I favor buying only for cash in lump sum and do not like any type of loan. However these days nobody wants to wait till he has sufficient money to pay in one installment. The...
Hi guys..heard of flame and stuxnet...Flame is an ultimate spyware spreading in countries like Iran Syria etc which specifically targets Iran nuclear program. Kaspersky detected...
Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is:...
Now English is getting prominent in Ettawaha. The boys there are keen to learn English,. Now a Rikshaw wallah can only speak a litel bit of English. This is due to the young...
Stock market is always unsteady but of late the general trend seems to be to move downwards. I wonder how far down it is going to go and then settle down before it starts moving...
The host of the reality show Rakhi ka Insaaf, which airs on NDTV Imagine, Rakhi Sawant retreated her plea seeking to quash an FIR against her for allegedly abetting suicide of a...
Indeed there are many form of slavery. One is of girl child sent for making fashionable garments for a lump sum later for her marriage. Here it may be added that still child...
Yesterday evening suddenly the temperatures came down and then it was glorious as rain poured down, poured all night and today until now...so the much awaited monsoon season has...
Car navigation, digital radios, displays, cell phones and CDs/DVDs - the latest cars from BMW and Daimler Chrusler have it all. But what connects them together so as not to...
When Rome was burning Nero playing flutes But our Nero home minister of India was launching music with Kangna Ranawat when bomb blasted in Patna....
Now men in posh colonies of Agra are on back foot. It is women's turn to gather in late night card parties with alcoholic drinks. It is reported in local daily that the women...
Though I am a little late, let me quote this nice move done by Kerala Government. It's the second state after Madhya Pradesh to ban pan masala and...
Moderators please reply.
I see many ads online where people talk about forex trading and how they are able to earn a good income...I am sure that there is risk involved..
The apex court has ruled that the bureaucrats should not be disturbed before completing full term at a place. Transfer/ posting is a device to harass honest employees. The Court...