OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to give a suggestion why there is Multiple choice questions in boddunan.Now a days every exam is of multiple choice question in every college and university admissions.On...
Some drink for health of others. The Hindu women starve for health of husbands. I fail to understand how this prolongs husband's life. Now some husbands also observe fast on...
what would u prefer b/w experience and young talent, by age does experience really comes and overpowers toung talent
The moon will be bigger and more shiny. Just go out and have a look. This is Birth date of Mahatma Buddha as well.
Illustrious singer Manna Dey is no more. Indian film industry has lost a rare talent. Our homage to the great film singer....
The BJP has stressed that coalition politics is the cause of UPA government's scams. But coalition is inevitable in view of weaknesses of the two main parties. Incidentally,...
Modi can be tried for Gujarat riots. He was mastermind and many not connected with police job were present in police control room during riots. This shows that Modi and his group...
We often talk of black money but are not aware of all aspects. Here are some facts about black...
There is lot of furious reaction on Ambedkar cartoons on textbook. The cartoon shows Pt Nehru with a whip in his hand chasing Dr. Ambedkar for early drafting Constitution....
:( In these days my city is facing wrathful of dengu. Some peoples are died with it. All hospitals are full with dengue's patients. Army doctors also helping in civil...
Hello Friends, Please share the gift you got / gave here. To start with, I gave a leather purse to my hubby and he gave me a handbag after our engagement :)
An officer attacked a Jawan at Leh alleging that he molested his wife. This is most unfortunate and unbecoming. It is not understood why the officers's wife was at a non...
What U think when u reply or do" U Biasing" YES ,which everbody here feels like why do they love to reply a specific topic eg "PAMELA" ,etc do you really...
Want to look good in photographs? How? see further: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/look-good-photo-090000019.html
A software engineer and a Mumbai-based prostitute has been detained in Bangalore on Friday, Nov 19 and a major online sex racket was unveiled. The engineer Vijay Kumar, the...
Indian rupees break down as compare compare to dollar.Its record of 54.43 rs = 1 dollar. What your opinion its good or bad.
There is a Bedia community that allows the women to trade sex. The link says that this community is in Rajasthan. But we have a colony of this community at Agra near Taj Mahal....
A husband and wife along with their 1 1/2 years old had gone to Chindadaripet in Chennai to attend the final rituals of their relative who is an old lady. Her body was kept in an...
Jai Ram Ramesh has commented that old age pension of Rs. 200/- L.M. is too less and insulting. May be he is right. This should be increased to Rs. 1,000/- P.M. with free...
Minister of Jharkhand Anuprna Devi compare Lalu with Nelson Mandela. She said that after spending 27 years in jail Nelson Mandela was elected President like Lalu Prasad is also...