OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Indian overseas bank(IOB) 1500 Probationer officers are required. Total post - 1500. Among these 1500 posts 736 are General, 223 are SC(schedule caste), 149 - ST, 392...
Now a new source of income. Use your smartphone to click pictures and get paid. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/iphone-app-pays-users-taking-104010722.html
Nice to see that Ceem has replaced me and taken first position congrats ceem.
In our Andhra Pradesh, they have implemented a rule that for government students government will provide notebooks free that to from 1st class to 8th class only. This is...
Why people give red rose to propose his/her love?
In a survey, Russians have appreciated Soviet Communist system. It appears that the 'distant' always looks better....
BRICS summit was going on. BRICS(Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa).They were talking about the local currencies. i.e to do business in their local currencies. lets...
Slavery has many forms including forced marriages. According to a report, modern slavery is wide spread in India....
As far as I remember Maverick was worried about thinning of international traffic to Boddunan.Probably we may find some way out by contributing articles or adding threads which...
With new RBI guidelines coming into force this month, the validity for cheques and drafts would be three months from the date of issue.
Here are some images that tell how cat looks at world. Cat's vision is very different. we can see better than a cat....
Looking at his performance so far Dr. Manmohan Singh is emerging as one of the finest.The kind of respect he commands throughout the world for his foresight,honesty and personal...
Are children being mature fast this time.
Mr Dallas Wiens is the person who underwent face transplant and Dr. Bohdan Pomahac, plastic surgeon performed the surgery at Brigham hospital,Boston.It is the first ever...
Our Sadhus are unique. They live in simplicity but dream about treasures. There is treasure hunt by ASI in Unnao consequent on disclosure of Sadhu's dream. However the ASI...
Friends Indonesia has experienced another serious struck of 8.7 magnitude just 20 minutes ago. Here is the...
why wine cheers men and dampens women. Men laugh even after a few drinks whereas women get tears....
I have no idea of my own and when this quote of Confucius is here for us!Here it goes: "By three methods we learn wisdom:First by reflection,which is noblest;Second by...
Justice requires that all citizens get equal opportunities irrespective of caste, creed or money. People will be enabled to avail equal opportunities if same education is...
is boddunan still active as it was previous when i was taken break?I am seeing forum is not active as previous and lot of members are missing.