OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

#IAmSoMiddleClass that when the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another bath #IAmSoMiddleClass that I might spend 50 rs on a...
The families of victims of the Air India Express crash in Mangalore last year are entitled to a minimum compensation of Rs 75 lakh each, the Kerala High Court held today....
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/04/schedule-of-indians-event-in-cwg-on-monday-oct-4.html
deleted
West Indies have left out Chris Gayle, Shivnarine Chanderpaul and Ramnaresh Sarwan, their three senior-most players, from the squad for the first two ODIs of the five-match...
After KSRTC buses, government offices and commercial establishments, it’s journalists who are emerging as soft targets – easy prey of politicians, police and others. Over the...
I usually play Age of empires 2. I love this game too much. HIghly stratgic in nature.MUltiplayer version rock even more... what is your favorite game? :) :)
Students from engineering and arts and science colleges in the country who want to join any top IT company will have to take up a common online entrance test (CET) to be...
P T Usha, one of India's best-known athletes and the queen of Indian track, has not been invited for the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games, the biggest sporting event in...
Three things to respect.. Old Age, Religion and Law *************************************** Three Things to Love.. Purity, Honesty and Hard...
foreign intelligence service stole 24,000 files from a U.S. defense contractor earlier this year, a dramatic illustration of the threat confronting the Pentagon as it works to...
A Singapore Airlines flight, made an emergency landing at Kolkata's Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport, at 11:39 pm on Sunday, Oct 3, following a bomb threat in the...
:( Is it country of Rama, Krishna, Budh, Gurunank. Gandhi and mother Trerrsa. http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-between-the-road-dead-body-of-mother-sister-4235557-PHO.html
Australia's new captain Michael Clarke has confronted the first time that a match appeared, for a handful of overs at least, to be slipping away from...
Nowadays Television Industry has become the best employer taking into account the current economic situation. I think one can get number of opportunities in acting and...
A woman scientist is responsible for the successful functioning of India's latest communication satellite GSAT-12, launched on Friday from the space port here, 80 kms north of...
NASA's last space shuttle mission this Friday will carry a textbook-sized kit that can convert urine into potable water. Soldiers already use similar technology to filter out...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10581]}
Here is the link. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/government-officers-caught-drinking-on-camera/132281-3.html?from=rhs
Scientists have developed a way to chemically transform ordinary sand into so-called 'super sand' for improved purification of drinking water. Ordinary sand, an abundant...