OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear friends Welcome to Payal Singh and Shubham, both are new member here? I just see one post on forum. So keep encouraging new member on boddunan.
After the Cabinet reshuffle, the government is working on appointing about half-a-dozen governors before the Monsoon Session of Parliament, beginning August 1. According to...
Home from Bangladesh, Australia captain Michael Clarke now turns his eyes to critical planning for his team's future Clarke turns eyes to Argus review
http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Buffalo_unveils_35-inch_External_Hard_Drive/551-113036-581.html
The alleged land scam in Bihar involving allotment of prime industrial plots to relatives of ruling NDA politicians and top officials set off fierce political blame games on...
It was a comical scene in Pakistan. Former Army chief and President Musharraf was denied bail and he immediately fled. Police arrested him in his own farm house. As he escaped...
Guys, Here are some health related websites you can make use of. 1. You can have information related to pregnancy and about new born baby from these websites -...
The Supreme Court today appointed a five-member expert committee to supervise the unearthing and preservation of assets of the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Kerala. The...
England allrounder Paul Collingwood has undergone successful routine arthroscopic surgery on his left knee to remove 'loose bodies' and correct cartilage...
Hello friends.. I am strictly saying, there is no one here which can perfectly format the article. If you are giving 15 to 30 minutes to your article, then why you are not giving...
passenger on Indigo's Ahmedabad-New Delhi flight died on the plane en route to New Delhi, airline officials said on Wednesday. The passenger, identified as Pradeep Kumar, 52,...
Personally, I feel that my hair is better after I resumed using this. My hair was falling and also getting gray. But the process halted once I resumed using oil. But may be...
Hardliners in Karnataka have been at it again. A recent circular issued by the State's government to schools has asked teachers to allocate three hours, every week, for...
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!!! Robo (Telugu version of Enthiran) was awesome. Screenplay, direction were amazing... :) What can I say about Rajni.... He is...
There are many street doctors who set the bones by massaging and clean your ears. My maternal uncle (mom's sister's husband) was a fruit merchant but would treat patients of...
Inflation is expected to remain high until end-December and is impacting private investment, while lingering concerns over the euro zone sovereign debt woes are clouding the...
Friends, After seeing Robot picture, I had a doubt... Robot is a machine... But if Artificial Intellegence and human feeling responses were introduced into Robot, it...
It shouldn't have been that easy but Gautam Gambhir and Jacques Kallis starred in a supremely well-paced chase as Kolkata successfully hunted down a potentially tough 160-run...
.R. Narayana Murthy, chairman of Infosys, has argued that legalising paying bribes would help reduce endemic corruption in India. Murthy said he fully supported proposals...
Just found a very good listing on Tourist Destinations section and :) coincidentally it is the first...