OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello friends I need some help from you. I don't know if this thread will be fine here. But I just need some ideas for my blog which I am nourishing. I don't know what type of...
Hello Friend after very long period I am Back in Boddunan
Concerned over the escalating competition from India and China, a top US official has asked the American companies to"flex muscles"and tap the expanding middle class in...
Alzheimers disease is menifested a decade before by shrinkage of brain http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/13/us-alzheimers-scans-idUSTRE73C7Z820110413
Hey Friends, many of you know about our dear friend LOHIT SETH, He is absent from Boddunan from approximately last month because he has now become editor and is not able to cope...
Prime Minister David Cameron will be grilled by Parliament today about a phone-hacking scandal that has rocked the British establishment. Cameron cut short his visit to Africa...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10561]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10562]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10563]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10564]}
Tata Launched New Safari DICOR 2.2 LX 4x2 in very low price
Waugh believes making players submit to examination by lie-detectors, or polygraphs as they are also known, could help drive cheats from the game. As a member of the world...
It is just a follow up thread of my previous thread about my Adsense cheque. I just now got my second cheque from Adsense of $101. I am so happy to get paid for my efforts. I...
Hello my friends.. why are your raising me so much.. I am only a gold member.. But a lot of members are platinum and more. Actually i am not active fro a lot of time on boddunan...
Those who’ve snapped good photographs of the Western Ghats stretch in Kerala, save them for posterity. Environmentalists and wildlife experts warn that this scenic beauty...
Child is most important in a household. It is necessary to make home child friendly. Here are some tips....
Hello all, This is my schedule for the days- Oct 2-Observe non-violence,no screaming at anyone,observing peace through peaceful talks :) Oct 3-Spreading awareness about...
India-Cuba joint discovery in biomedical sciences wins award http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=111671
Oh!
all powers..............no responsibility.............sonia gandhi all glamour................no value..........................pranob da all money.................no...
I just completed my 2500th post and became a Diamond Mate!!! :) :) :) :) :) Thought it once impossible Now realize its a mere Bubble Just blew the Bubble with a big...
The United Nations said Wednesday that famine has hit two parts of rebel-held Somalia, due to a severe drought affecting more than 10 million people in the Horn of...
Why each activity is giving feedback?????
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10568]}