OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

After a nearly four-year journey, NASA’s Dawn spacecraft has entered the orbit around the asteroid Vesta early on Saturday morning, the first mission that has entered the orbit...
The whole career depends on proper selection of college and course. Here is link guiding on...
Do we get points for playing games in gamezone. Provide with details..............
India's third-largest software firm Wipro said on Wednesday that first-quarter net profit edged up a better than expected 1.2 per cent year-on-year as clients increased spending...
Threatened with rape. No need for law or police. Just wear the unique lingerie. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/sexual-predators-watch-comes-anti-045211122.html
Shocking truth: A wife in Vishakapatnam,Andhra Pradesh was disowned by her husband after she delivered a girl. She is living now with her parents How pathetic can people...
The country's second largest private lender, HDFC Bank on Tuesday reported almost a 34 per cent increase in net profit at Rs.1,085 crore in the first quarter ended on June 30,...
Casual sex is a taboo. But it is now in many Bollywood movies. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/firstcut/casual-sex-bollywood-061455223.html
where are you guys?? I am back after a long break.....lets rock this forum again... Great to see that a lots of happening is going down here. :) :) :) :)
Dear friends, I would like to share a few items I used to get when their prices were very low.This has happened to everyone of us,and those days were the best! 1.Half litre...
A dynamic half-century from Bharat Chipli, a solid partnership 50-run partnership for the second wicket between Sunny Sohal and Kumar Sangakkara, and a powerful cameo by JP...
The helicopter shot-six that Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit to put it past Sri Lanka in the 2011 World Cup final is his own. But the bat he used to achieve the feat, before twirling it...
Hey Friends, Common Wealth Games Opening Ceremony to be started at 7PM today... Still 10 minutes to go..... :) B) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sachin Tendulkar at the peak of his considerable powers can mark the 2,000th test at Lord's starting on Thursday with an unprecedented 100th international century at the...
B) Supreme court of India reject petition of Bhullar to convert his death sentence in life imprisonment Sikh organisation incriminated that this decision is taken under pressure....
Despite Kolkata's reinforcements, Rajasthan will go in as favourites given the assurance visible in their...
Veteran actor Om Puri, who is looking forward to his up-coming film 'Khap', that deals with the issue of honour killing, says, cinema has become a business and he is not happy...
hallelujah........i am a gold member now.... THANKS to All forum members who are cheered me in anyway....... :) :) :)
Superstar Rajinikanth, who made a dramatic recovery from illness and returned from Singapore a few days back, is all set to make his first public appearance. The actor, who...
Despite of several controversies, Commonwealth Games 2010 tickets are on demand when Delhi is all set to begin the games on Sunday, Oct 3. The online tickets' range started from...