OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which you like more QnA or Forum discussion?
Indian tablet AAKASH has all the significant features and is cheapest one. Here are details of the tablet....
Apple's iPad was just the beginning. In 2011, expect an onslaught of competitors that want to take a bite out of Apple's near monopoly in the 'pad' market. New models from...
Can we dispose plastic wastes or will it remain as garbage for all the time in our surrounding?
It is very good to see that six members already crossed 1000 points in 5 days of this month. Good to see some new names in the top 10 of revenue sharing.I hope there will be more...
the speedy 802.11n wireless standard will become firmly entrenched in notebooks and wireless routers, making wired-like speeds widely available to notebooks and other wireless...
Incidents of racist attacks and looting are very common in Australia. The Govt. of India needs to stress upon Australian Govt. to improve state of affairs there. It will be best...
is there any facility in boddunan where can I link my boddunan account site with google adsense like indiastudychannel do .
hey everybody tell me about ur self
Microsoft is working on a new Windows system for mobile devices like tablet computers, according to reports.
Can over dosage of tablets cause dandruff in the hair?
Tll the best hollywood moive so far
I give too much quiz but it was no news from the other side is it over or not.. :(
CBI court to take up closure report on Aarushi case tomorrow read...
Onion prices still at Rs 40-65/kg in metros read...
What is the reasons we avoid our happiness moment?
Does daily use of more sugar mixed coffee or tea harms in any manner.
Best Bollywood movie so far
Hurting someone is as easy as cutting a tree but making someone happy is like growing a tree that takes a lot of time...! Write your views about the same...!
Microsoft plans new Windows system for mobile devices http://www.hindustantimes.com/Microsoft-plans-new-Windows-system-for-mobile-devices/Article1-645485.aspx