OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

London: A cup of coffee activates attentiveness and memory if it is taken with sugar.University of Barcelona scientists found that taking caffeine and sugar together boosts the...
Is Sreesanth the bad boy of Indian cricket?
Santosh Many many happy returns of the day.
DIG Police Fire Brigade U.P. suddenly declared that all U.P. government is corrupt and there is only scam. He is influenced by anna. His life is in danger etc. Now he is in...
statistics over the past few years indicate that women are nearly as much at risk of heart disease and fatal heart attacks as men.
Suppose you get to know that any of your boddunan friend has stand up in Election and he/she belongs to your area will you vote for him/her?
Friends, Today is the Eid Day - Idul Azha.I wish all boddunan family members Eid Mubarak
In review section what is manufacturers website? Hoe to find it?
DoCoMo will marry the new Google-backed Android operating system with a device made by South Korea's LG Electronics to launch the product in Japan by the end of March
in bihar the first first time this amount of numbers of IPS ans Is officer are change to other. What your thought on them.
There was no bigger panicker than Ganguly:says Chappell. What is your's opinion about it?
IT hardware services firm HCL Infosystems today said it will pick up a 20 per cent stake in Dubai-based Techmart Telecom Distribution, the distributor for Nokia smartphones in...
I think evry one would be familiar wid this game , if not let me explain: in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name...
Local personal computer sales are expected to grow by 31% to 10 million units in 2010. In 2011, however, the growth rate will decline to 22%, market intelligence firm IDC has said.
Education is the precondition to end corruption and injustice. In fact, corruption favors the rich at cost of poor. The poor are poor because they are less educated and less...
in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name posted by the person above you but it should be the name of FOOD ITEMS...
Negative emotions accelerate the number of messages sent by users, in turn generating social groups from nowhere. A single post can quickly generate a community of feeling if it...
Hai Friends, Beside the user id, there is one rating know as "Karma".. what is it..can anyone letme know this????? Deepti.
In past world cup the neitherland team make a big change to defeat the pakistan and make surprise to all.
As part of series of measures to increase availability of onions, India has contracted import of onions and the first lot from Pakistan is scheduled to reach Delhi on January 7.