OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Former England captain David Beckham could be set for a sensational return to English football after Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp confirmed he would try to land the...
Elizabeth Taylor And Richard Burton Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton are two most well known and well recognized figures in the field of motion pictures. Richard Burton...
Florent Malouda scored the second-half winner as Chelsea ground out a 1-0 victory over Bolton on Wednesday to end a run of six matches without a win in the Premier League.
The world records are of many things that are weird and strange. Here is link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/guinness-world-records-1321595230-slideshow/
Today when i logged into my account.. iwas so :cheer: to see that i got 3 awards.. :woohoo: Member of the Week 28th June - 4th July 2010 (Level 2 Leader) 30.00 Adhoc...
Ten-man Wigan come from behind to secure a 2-2 draw against Arsenal after Sebastien Squillaci's own-goal turned the spotlight on Gunners boss Arsene Wenger's controversial...
Work is worship. But all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Work hard but not go the extend of workaholic. Over working is also undesirable for many reasons. Here...
I am happy to become a member of the Diamond Club.Here I take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to all for your support and encouragement.
Arsenal succeeded where Manchester United failed days earlier to become only the second team to win at St Andrew's in 30 games with a 3-0 victory over Birmingham City on Saturday.
Here are ways to reduce cholesterol in heart. http://in.news.yahoo.com/5-ways-lower-cholesterol-20110209-024332-544.html
Tarzan and Jane Valentines Day is celebrated all over the world on 14th February. This day is associated with love and romance. Let your loved ones know that you cherish...
There is a lot riding on top seed Tomas Berdych going into the Aircel ATP Chennai Open commencing on Monday and it has much to do with his credentials as the 2010 Wimbledon...
We go to an exhibition to see rare collections, paintings etc. Ever heard of an exhibition of death. Here is a...
Airtel, Aircel to launch Apple iPhone 4S on Nov 25.Hre is the link to know in details...
Muttiah Muralitharan, the leading wicket-taker in Tests and ODIs, will retire from international cricket after the first Test against India in Galle, which begins on July 18....
Ana Ivanovic gave Serbia a 1-0 lead against Kazakhstan at the Hopman Cup on Sunday by beating Yaroslava Shvedova 7-6 (6), 6-1.
I have received a cheque of Rs.763/- till date. All members who have received the cheques can put the details here so that new members will be encouraged to contribute here.
Seedings for the 450,000-dollar ATP Chennai Open starting on Monday: 1. Tomas Berdych (CZE) 2. Marin Cilic (CRO) 3. Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) 4. Richard Gasquet...
A rape victim in Agra burnt herself and has succumbed to injuries....
Valentine treasures Valentine treasures are people who have often crossed your mind, family, friends and others, too, who in your life have shined the warmth of love or a...