OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Egypt's military, the biggest recipient of US military aid after Israel, is in decline, according to American diplomats, who blame the Arab nation's top brass for failing to...
1.71 million users have opted for mobile number portability. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/TRAI-1-71-mln-users-opt-reuters-2207991250.html?x=0
We attained independence sixty three years ago. We had many outstanding political leaders in this period. Whom can we consider as most outstanding leader. To me, Jawahar lal...
Kejriwal of the anna team has some unique idea of payment to government account. People unnecessarily queue up before bank counters with completed prescribed challans for paying...
The biologists have come across an intersting find while studying the genetic profile of Tibetans who live 13000 feet above the sea level but amazingly they don't suffer from...
Prime Minister David Cameron said Britain had to combat its home-grown Islamic extremism in 2011, in his New Year message released on Friday. He said 2011 would likewise be a...
Kanimozhi of DMK and some others have been denied bail by a Delhi court for giving strong message. It appears that courts are turning populist. It is well established that...
Hi All, Boddunan team information is updated in FAQs page. Maverick
The state-run China Radio International is trying to buy frequencies to launch services in India in a move to widen its influence in the country. It currently broadcasts in four...
Many a time expectations do not come true in the world cup and some strange things happen.I wonder who will be the player to watch for in the ensuing world cup? To my mind it...
Tennis icons Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer will contest the final of the Mubadala world tennis championship exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi after both won their Friday semi...
Andhra Pradesh Government asks Deccan Chargers team to boycott IPL 3, if there is no match in Hyderabad. Friends discuss about this decision
There is positive side to inflation. This is indicative of growing prosperity. Growing prosperity in some sections have raised demand for many products thereby leading to...
Indian bureaucracy is notorious for its sloth and inefficiency.Do you think that the introduction of e-governance might be a lasting solution to this problem?
South African cricketers have alleged that they spotted umpire Steve Davis drunk on the eve of India's series-levelling Durban Test
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal started 2011 with a win over his main rival, beating Roger Federer 7-6 (4), 7-6 (3) Saturday to defend his title at the invitational World Tennis...
It is an established proverb that a bad workman quarrels with his own tools. Anna has tools- Kejriwal, Kiran Bedi, Prashant Bhushan. These tools are bad enough as seen by all....
Friends,i hope our boddunan is 24hrs active & at least 10 people will b online out of 6K+ Members round the clock..i am utilizing this opportunity & starting dis thread.
HI maverick, y dont u have a "go to top" option at the bottom of each forum. i find it difficult to scroll each time or to press cntrl+home.
The former Australian pace spearhead was of the view that Ponting, 36, would finish his career with most runs in the history of Tests ahead of India's champion batsman...