OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India will levy a 60% tax on imports of sugar as supply is forecast to exceed demand for the first time in three years, a government official said. The tax will come into effect...
Ahead of the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, a new study has ranked the national capital fifth among 20 cities of the world where traffic has gone worse in the past few years,...
Hai friends, till now i have posted 150 approved articles in boddunan. I am very happy to share this. B)
The growing desire of consumers to carry their world in their pockets has not only forced handset-makers to come up with slim and sleek phones, but also personal computer-makers...
Rakhi is really funny. she did not spare Ram Dev. Now she has some task for anna also. She wants that he check vulgarity....
Washington: The WikiLeaks has alleged that the US had rejected its offer for constructive dialogue and accused it of trying to suppress evidence of human rights abuses and other...
finance minister Pranab Mukherjee is likely to introduce in the forthcoming Budget some major changes in direct tax laws that could help in swift recovery of a significant...
George Fernandez, the Giant killer (the title given after he defeated S.K. Patil, Congress strong candidate) once a firebrand leader, author os slogan- Dhan aur dharati bant ke...
DIDNT GOT CHEQUE TILL NOW. A month finished after seeing my name on recent payment section stilll cheque not gotten. what should i do
Delhi is rape capital. Likewise Bangalore is suicide capital. Apparently, there are more frustrated people in Karnataka....
Eleven Indian nationals have been arrested for allegedly possessing illegal asylum documents after a raid on a house in the mainly Indian suburb of Fordsburg here. The raid...
A Tuticorin-based Indian physician taking a Master's programme offered by the Woolf Institute in conjunction with the University of Cambridge has won the 2010 JCI (TOYP) Ten...
Hi guys, i faced lots of problem while i was posting about a mobile phone review. There are certain features which are mandatory but those features does not exist in mobile. I...
How yarning forms and why they come and how to stop them?
Indian-origin Louisiana leader Bobby Jindal is the most popular serving governor in the United States. Jindal has an approval rating of 58 per cent approval rating, along with...
It's a group of people belonging to the Seventh Day Adventist who are found to have th highest average life expectancy according to a study and the reasons cited are that these...
New apple I Pad production has commenced. For details see the link: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple-begins-production-new-reuters-1777683984.html
I request all 2 spread & Write the daily quote & inspire all who need inspiration in LIFE
The US President Barack Obama was frank enough to admit that the Us forces deployed in Afganistan and Iraq are overstretched.There is no immediate end in sight of the bloodiest...
A virus infecting mobile phones using Google's Android operating system has emerged in China that can allow a hacker to gain access to personal data. "Once the malware is...