OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

These days, Delhi University is facing bitter fight on teaching iof a book on Ramayana. There are many versions of Ramayana with contents differing from Balmiki Ramayana. The...
Mumbai: A private tutor, who had been absconding for over a month, has been arrested for allegedly raping his minor student, police said Thursday. Rajendra Nadar, 52, had been...
Google Inc is talking with educational-software companies to help build a marketplace for online learning programs, an industry whose value may approach $5 billion this year.
Internet use is very common. There are also dangers of net bullying. Here are tips to face these. http://in.safely.yahoo.com/safety-tips/tips-to-help-prevent-cyberbullying-12/
Total Scam Money (approx) Since 1992: Rs. 73000000000000 Cr. (73 Lakh Crore) Hard to digest ? Just check the below given details read more
Friends, While choosing topics we have not been giving freater attention in running thread covering issues which are relevant to these countries.I have just read that our...
Smokers have a risk to heart attack. There will soon be a simle bllod test to check the risk....
Hi friends, I guess you know this game and it is often called as "Tube light game". But let us make use of this game and have some entertainment. How to play this...
A secret audit report has revealed that council staff in UK spends majority of their time online surfing Facebook instead of their own website.
I think its time to have an updation on boddunan games zone.. it has been a long time that new games have been added... add some new good games... also some of the games...
Sports Utility Vehicles, 4x4 drive, sedans, whatever you may call them; they have been the symbol of elegance, luxury and a usual great off-road experience. With a booming...
Facebook founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg met with some of China's top technology leaders, fuelling speculation about the social networking website's ambitions to...
Here are some pictures of Diwali celebrations http://in.news.yahoo.com/diwali-2011---your-pictures--part-1.html
I think it will be good if we add a Site panel in our site.. A page dedicated for our moderators and site administrator , owner etc.. with their photo , role in boddunan,...
Facebook is available in 70 languages, and 70 percent of its more than 500 million active users are outside the US.
There are many discounts offered during festivals like Diwali. How customers should view these. Are there any hidden terms. For this, see the...
How can I change my password of my username
A research project on water as auto fuel has been conducted by MIT professor Daniel Nocera on using water...TATA is funding $15 million..See more...
women need be patient with men. Men are annoying by nature. http://realbeauty.yahoo.com/ramya-pandyan-article/post/dove_ramya/23/you-cant-hurry-love-or-a-man.html
Anybody saw the new section Q n A - Answers