OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Indian American astronomer finds diamond-studded planet Astronomers led by Indian American Nikku Madhusudhan have discovered a giant planet with an atmosphere and core dominated...
Here are some photos that are amazing and crazy but true. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-odd-but-true-1305540459-slideshow/
Post the song and album name which you are currently listening....if possible post the web link too.
Veteran US diplomat Richard Holbrooke, 69, the US special envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan, has died after undergoing surgery after suffering a torn aorta
A happy news. The tiger population increased by 20%. This could be result of Forest Department's better vigilence against poachers. This is heartening....
South Korea's presidency on Tuesday accepted the resignation of army chief General Hwang Eui-Don, the defence ministry said.
Anemia is the state in which either the body doesn’t have the minimum required number of red blood cells (RBCs), which vary with the sex and the geographical conditions of the...
Veteren Marxis leader Jyoti Basu has given a very good lead by donating his dead body for medical research. I think this is a very good lead given by him. After our death, there...
India captain MS Dhoni downplayed the role of batting superstar Sachin Tendulkar on Monday ahead of a three-Test series against South Africa.
Hello friends, Check out the latest photos of rajinikanth in the much awaited film 'Endiran' at the below link http://www.directorshankaronline.com/gallery/
Dogs are man's best friend from dawn of life on Earth. Ice age disrupted domestication of dogs....
I see the Earth as a better place. Do you?
The Supreme Court on Monday gave an important clarification that will enable Medical Council of India (MCI) to go ahead with its plan to hold a single common entrance test (CET)...
What is Love? :) Our favorite description of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin: "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and...
Former captain Salman Butt insists a London ice-cream parlour could help clear him of 'spot-fixing' allegations made as part of the corruption scandal surrounding the Pakistan...
The new Jawbone ERA Bluetooth headset by San francisco designer Yves Behar of Fuseproject incorporates an accelerometer so it can be operated by just touching orread more
Iam thinking to ask this question for a long time. Today only it happened. In discussion posts, i can see the word "Karma:0" written at the right hand corner of every...
RSS activists are enraged on likening of their organization to SIMI. They are dragging Congress general Secretary to...
British government has given grant to an Indian for spiritual healing project. Obviously this is bizarre. Many in Britain are critical of this. This is definitely waste of public...
With All My Heart I never really believed, In this whole "love" thing, But when I first saw your face, I could hear my heart sing. That sweet smile on your...