OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends, when I was browsing You tube i found a video that clearly explains the feeling of Pakistan common people about India. It was very impressive work and so I have also...
As promised, Lok Pal Bill will be presented before parliament today. This is all Government was required to do. Now opposition and agitation by Hazare team is meaningless....
CEO of the company said they will spend 10% of revenues on acquisition and are actively looking for acquisition across sectors.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has recommended cancelling 69 telecom licences, the government said on Friday, confirming earlier media reports in a case running...
There are many myths about work place environment. See the link for further discussion in the...
I just wanna know in what all ways the points earned in bodunan can be spent.
Samsung Galaxy S smartphone will get the newly released Android version 2.3, codenamed Gingerbread
Cancer is the most dreaded disease. We may prevent this by healthy eating habits and some precautions....
guys is it ok, if i use the articles from boddunan.com in my blog.
Causes And Symptoms Of Acne Scars Acne causes inflammation or tissue injury. The body uses white blood cells, collagen and an array of inflammatory molecules to repair the...
big ‘oops' moment for NASA, computers being sold to regular people contained sensitive data and could have compromised security.
Members i need to know how to make my blog famous( like most visited), cause i'm totally new to blogging, all your suggestions and ideas are thanked in advance
This one is expected to be upwards of $300 million and would be in the US—the largest market for generic companies.
It is necessarry to involve kids in outdoor games for their better and healthy development. The growing tendency for indoor, video and computer games need be arrested....
members are there any way to add .rar file to my blog, if any possible way , please post me i know i should have asked all my questions in a single thread, but...
These day there are many incidents of mutul fighting, robbery and theft involving murder and other violent act. It appears that total ban on manufacture and possession of weapons...
Sensex rose by 95 points in opening trade on Monday, with auto, healthcare, metal and PSU sector stocks
Although terrorism may be related outwardly to religion, this is more political than religious. Now this is also a source of employment and career. So, a militant belonging to...
Thanks a lot Boddunan for presenting me 25 points on my birthday . I love you. Thanks a lot once again . Happy Mattu pongal. :woohoo:
There are many memorable events in romantic life and marriage apart from kiss. See the...