OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

German auto major BMW has regained top slot in January-November period after a fierce battle for numbers with compatriot Mercedes Benz in the Indian luxury car market
Although Hindi is simply official language of the Union and English, associate official languages, all other languages are included in constitution and also used on currency...
The India team of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has designed and developed its latest fusion chip 'Ontario' - combining a central processing unit (CPU) and graphics processing...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3553]} A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers. A book...
Why is Indian society is defined as "Unity in Diversity"?
Hindi is written in Devnagri script. Punjabi in Gurmukhi and so othe languages. Generally, people understand each other language easily but the script is problem. So, the...
Chances are good you have a Facebook profile. Chances are even better that, if you do have an account, you check it at least once a day. You might be a professional Farmviller or...
I really want to thank Boddunan for displaying my banner ad today ( 16/1/2010).Today you can see the add at the top right corner "Do you know this?" and I tried this...
Who does not want to stp aging and living young for ever. see the tips in the link: http://in.news.yahoo.com/glow-with-youth.html
Buy Karuturi Global @ 17 target 24 in 3 months.
Why traditional and family values are given much importance by most of the Indians?
Noel Tata is taking Tata International on the acquisition route just six months after being at the helm of the Rs 1,000-crore trading company.
If anybody is interested in doing a part time job just send me a PM. I have one. I will explain you further.
Did you know that Australia is world famous for its Royal Famous Doctors Service. The small settlements in the interiors are served by doctors in emergencies....
Indians purchased 353 tonnes of gold till the end of November, 2010, as against 168 tonnes in the whole of 2007 globally
If There is javascript code in article then its hide after submission why? I selected preformateed option also.
Om Sai Ram Hello Friends, When anytime you come Online in day , one time two time or several times, always write Three times Om Sai Ram in this forum Started by me. E.g...
Often couples find romance fading a few years after marriage or first meet. How to keep the fire of love and romance ever burning. See the...
US President Barack Obama on Friday called on a battle-scarred dealmaker, former President Bill Clinton, to help convince reluctant Democrats to back a compromise tax plan before...
This is Longest Thread in Boddunan!!!! Soooo lets make it .. So everytime u enter the community just scrib something here...something wat ever it is....be fast guys n...