OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Delhi is notorious for crimes against women, murders etc. Union Home minister has blamed immigrants particularly from U.P. and Bihar for this. He soon withdrew his statement in...
We’ve featured a few projects using reflections to clever effect recently, so this month’s top ten is a roundup of our most popular Dezeen stories about mirrors. read more
Love you forever Don't try to open my heart, you can only see is pain, don't try to search yourself in me, you will find yourself in my heart and brain. As the time goes...
everyone will hear stories from our grandparents and mother in our childhood. mostly our grand parents told the stories based on our indian epics and our history stories only.who...
Manchester United beat Arsenal 1-0 to top the table
Kindness and compassion are good qualities. But are these remedy for depression. If so, any kind and generous person would not suffer from depression. You need proper counseling...
Wonder how? Yes there is another chance for A.R. Rahman to win an Oscar, for his Hollywood film "Couples Retreat". The music for this film was composed by AR Rahman and...
New Zealand coach Mark Greatbatch has reportedly offered to step down following the one-day international team's 11-match losing streak.
The hospitals in Maoist occupied areas in West Bengal are without beds and the patients have to hire cots. Whether these hospitals have doctors and medcines- is highly...
Hi friends hetre we will the results of the IPL 3 Auction which was concluded recently on 19th January, 2010. IPL 3 Auction: Preview - Before auction 1) 67 players were in...
Causes And Symptoms Of Hiccups It’s become imperative for you and me to figure out the various causes of hiccups so as to treat them perfectly apart from keeping them at bay....
Yahoo Inc plans to lay off more than 600 employees as early as Tuesday, two sources familiar with the situation said on Monday. The cuts would represent between 4% and 5% of...
In Boddunan Revenue Sharing program post you have mentioned 1 point for joining any group in community,but it doesn't working for me. I have joined many groups but no point...
The royal family members in Nepal have always been law unto themselves. They could have never even dreamed that long arms of law would one day reach them. Former crown prince of...
Mamata Banerjee warns her errant party men. Let us hope that her men will be true to peoples' aspirations. However, TMC is one leaders' pocket organization like other regional...
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100163269&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=music&nid=72624?trendingnow
Love and Death Shall we, too, rise forgetful from our sleep, And shall my soul that lies within your hand Remember nothing, as the blowing sand Forgets the palm where long...
Here are some hottest female politicians including the Pakistan foreign minister who recently visited India....
http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/article952444.ece :S
Happy to Annouce this, I have 100 friends in Boddunan Community.. I like to have more friends :laugh: :laugh: