OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Money is not the only item that figures in retirement planning. Apart from money, health maintenance, trips to pilgrimagwe or other spots, spending leizure and cultivating...
The Uttar Ppradesh is acquiring land for yamuna Express way. The farmers are very agitated. They are not satisfied with compensation package. many do not want to lose land at all...
hi friends :woohoo: do you like my profile picture is it good or bad what you think reply ????
A dark matter galaxy near the milky way has been discovered. There may be many more such galaxies....
The corrupt officials have novel and interesting way to maintain secrecy. The words laddu, prasad, hardware, software have unique meanings in their secret language. the link...
One of my article is been approved but its not showing any points or cash rewards....do they provide these reward after approving it?
Cell phones are most fatal. Brain is the most important part of anatomy and overuse of cell phones may cause brain...
Sex determination tests before birth are common in Haryana and Rajasthan as well as in West U.P. The heinous crime of killing female child in womb is facilitated by such tests....
how much time does boddunan takes, to approve an article posted by us.
It pays to promote CEO from within. This is obvious. any single promotion creates a chain of vacancies and opportunities to many in an organization. This will lead to more...
Rosaiah stepped down as Andhra Pradesh chief minister on Wednesday,... It took everyone by surprise when he announced his resignation... Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy, who will...
Many dead bodies not identified are just thrown by rikshaw pullers. Now the Agra authorities have awakened to the occasion and decided to give decent treatment....
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 224,766 1 month 195,231 3 month150,696 friends you can check this status...
A fifty year old woman in Gujarat has well demonstrated that life begins at fifty. Fifty five year old Bhanumati was twice married before. Her second husband died. Her late...
There is a trend of cougar couples- meaning wife older than husband. There is tradition of man being older than wife. This is originated in concept of male superiority that...
Ek sardar exam dene gaya to batao plumber saath kyon le gaya? in English: One sarder goes to give exam with plumber why?
Suresh Kalmadi's three close aides - T S Darbari, Sanjay Mahendroo and M Jayachandran who are in CBI custody will be produced in court. The three were arrested for alleged...
There is a report that most Pakistanis want Islamization. But what is unusual. The Indian Hindus also want Hinduisation and indeed practise. How will you explain Saraswati...
1 Rs me 20 chidiya,1 Rs me 1 kabutar, 5 Rs me 1 Popat.. to bolo 100 Rs me 100 paksi kaise ayenge??? use all 3 birds. solve this puzzle
I had some problem in my Internet connection now I will spend more time to increase my rank level and I will put all efforts to keep me in top 20 position