OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Aishwarya refused to dance with SRK on the song Kajrare saying this is family dance. The song was in film Banti and Babli with Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya. In spite of...
Kumar Sangakkara completed an impressive century to help Sri Lanka post 294-5 in their first innings at tea on the second day of the second Test against the West Indies on...
HYDERABAD: The police on Friday put Tollywood and the high society of Hyderabad on notice, warning unnamed actors and special people that they were under watch for drug abuse and...
Hi friends, recently the President of USA Mr.Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you think he is the right candidate?
Avoid pepsi and cole and instead eat these five fruits to keep cool in summer. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/wellness/fruits-cool-summer-article-ilmx.html
Is our mental status defining the level of our life? if you know, please write..
Wish you all a very Happy Makar SankrantiClick here to see the digital card
Raina needs a break before SA Tests, says a concerned Dhoni- The national selectors don't think Suresh Raina needs rest, but M.S. Dhoni continues to insist he does. The captain...
Asustek has launched a new tablet computer. For details see the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110530-703205.html
This was a forward message i received from my friend. It was 90 % true for me. Tell me how true it is for you ! For Example : ALI A == You can be very quiet when you have...
India maintained their supremacy at the top of ICC rankings for Test teams after winning the three-Test series against New Zealand 1-0, while South Africa and Sri Lanka remained...
One must not show arrogance during an interview. This and some other guidelines on what not to do in an interview are given in the link...
I would like to share work at home information - Please see the below interesting work at home...
The Cricket Board is to add four more teams and make its annual Corporate Trophy tournament, scheduled between September 1-8, into a 16-team affair. "The Corporate Trophy...
I have received this SMS: "please if you love your mother..please help this mother? i'm ANKITA ,contact no: 9964095414.. for my Son's HEART...
Today our SuperStar Rajnikanth turns 60 so lets all wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. we r now to discuss about his movies... lets share about our favorite rajni movies
Predictably India wrapped up the series against New Zealand by defeating NZ by an innings and 198 runs.Rahul Dravid was declared the Man of the Match for his magnificent batting!
You work as subordinate to boss but need not accept every wrong and injustice. Here are tips to ensure accountabilityof boss....
Hi freinds, this thread is for entertainment and you can discuss about your favorite Rajinikanth movie. I guess most of you would have watched Rajini movies. He is not only a...
It's been about 11 years since he last directed, but Mahesh Bhatt is hardly itching to step into director's shoes again "Murder 2 will go on the floors next month. Cast is...