OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is your new year resolution this time...Did you follow the resolutions that you took till now...Just tell your views..Let's see how many new thoughts come up which may...
A message on Twitter save lofe of Jaishree Menon. Read more in the link below. http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-jaishree-menon-was-saved.html
Nov 25 (IANS) With just two days left for the deadline to expire, the squabbling owners of Kochi's Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Thursday wrote to the Board of Control...
These day life is so fact that we do not have patience even for building health. How? The link will...
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 266,254 1 month 192,317 3 month 152,979 friends you can check this status...
Fired-up Pakistan annexed the Asian Games men's hockey gold medal after 20 years with a convincing 2-0 win over Malaysia in the final on Thursday. Veteran Sohail Abbas put...
Here are photos and profiles of India's Godmen including Sai Baba, Guru Ravishankar and Ramdev among others. But it isfelt trhat Ramdev's name among Godmen is misleading. He...
Indias one of the oldest city Chennai completed its 371 years of existance, yesterday
DEAR ADMIN! I want to request you that what about MONTHLY CONTEST? There should be a MONTHLY CONTEST in GROUPS SECTION. The MEMBER which have a more Members in...
Is Yoga remedy against everythin including corruption. Here is an interesting link that describes attempt to eradicate corruption through Yoga in a humorous style....
Aussie pace man Peter Siddle removes England batsmen Alistair Cook, Matt Prior and Stuart Broad in three balls - and all on his 26th birthday.
A new way to earn points and scale heights Copies of same content posted many times:...
Dear friends you all must be aware about ptc site, some are really paying and some are fake. and as per their term it is difficult to reach minimum pay out either we have to...
Kama sutra mails could contain virus. so be careful. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Kamasutra-make-victim-hack-ani-2418125640.html
Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy, a YSR loyalist and former Andhra Pradesh Assembly speaker, was on Thursday sworn in as the 16th chief minister of the state. Governor E S L Narasimhan...
Correct me if i am wrong. From what i have noticed, people view either the Latest articles from the Articles listed in the Home page or at the extreme end the oldest / generally...
Gandhi believed in mass participation and not in individual acts of fasting like Ramdev and anna Hazare. The link describes inb length what these present day 'Gandhians' did not...
Kapil Dev has said MS Dhoni's team has the ability to win the World Cup in 2011 but will have to ensure that it finds a settled combination and keep its bowlers free of injuries....
Dear friends everyday I am getting mails from my friends that read carefully and forward it and she does it because some body forward her when I read the full mail I found that...
Now a days corruption topic is on the flag.so guys tell me who first brought awareness and showed the public, that try to remove corruption.